Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Any Postgraduates starting this year (2016) here?

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I'm a recent graduate of the University of Leicester and am coming back to do my Masters in MSc Psychological Research Methods. Any other postgrads starting this year? any course, Masters, PhD's,etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my Ma in Museum Studies. Grateful Leicester has such a strong department as I really didn't want to have to move to study

ReputationRep:
    Undertaking my Msc in Terrorism, Security and Policing. I graduated from Middlesex University in 2014 so looking forward to getting back into studying.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omi_naomi)
    Undertaking my Msc in Terrorism, Security and Policing. I graduated from Middlesex University in 2014 so looking forward to getting back into studying.*
    I'm studying that too! Only found one other person on the course so far. I graduated from Keele in the summer. Are you living in student accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myaimistrue)
    I'm studying that too! Only found one other person on the course so far. I graduated from Keele in the summer. Are you living in student accommodation?
    Cool. No, iv not found anyone yet. Il be commuting by train/car from East Northants.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.