The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Any Postgraduates starting this year (2016) here?

Hey guys,
I'm a recent graduate of the University of Leicester and am coming back to do my Masters in MSc Psychological Research Methods. Any other postgrads starting this year? any course, Masters, PhD's,etc.
I'm doing my Ma in Museum Studies. Grateful Leicester has such a strong department as I really didn't want to have to move to study
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Undertaking my Msc in Terrorism, Security and Policing. I graduated from Middlesex University in 2014 so looking forward to getting back into studying.*
Original post by omi_naomi
Undertaking my Msc in Terrorism, Security and Policing. I graduated from Middlesex University in 2014 so looking forward to getting back into studying.*

I'm studying that too! Only found one other person on the course so far. I graduated from Keele in the summer. Are you living in student accommodation?
Reply 4
Original post by myaimistrue
I'm studying that too! Only found one other person on the course so far. I graduated from Keele in the summer. Are you living in student accommodation?

Cool. No, iv not found anyone yet. Il be commuting by train/car from East Northants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending