Turn on thread page Beta

where can i download music watch

ReputationRep:
    and i dont want the songs being like damaged making that soundddd halfway through,

can you give me the urls

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Try limewire, it is a p2p program and is brilliant for mp3s, it tells you if the file is corrupt as you download, you can preview the sond track and it gives the largest search results.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard Winmx is very good. If you can deal with the interface which isn't bad at all; you'll be able to find a lot of music there - you can even search for the bit rate of the track and ogg vorbis tracks (if that means anything to you)

ReputationRep:
    I've got a better solution...go and BUY the cd :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    is kazaa good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    is kazaa good?
    its the one i used, get the lite version though without the spyware..

although most new stuff are full of copies of crap versions, as in half way thru the song strnage noises..but soon you'll find out which one is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    I've got a better solution...go and BUY the cd :rolleyes:
    that's a waste of money, time, and effort.

Kazaa and Kazaalite are always having corrupted music files (as well as kazaa has spyware anyway), Morpheus you must steer clear it has so many spyware and viruses (I don't even understand why it's available at download.com), Limewire lack users in my opinion and has slow speeds as well as a bit of spyware, and Winmx is brilliant but 'can' be quite slow at times as well as queuing. So, an optimum would be to use WinMx - www.winmx.com .

ReputationRep:
    Shareaza is good (if you can get it to work)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    that's a waste of money, time, and effort.
    Depends on whose CD you're buying.

ReputationRep:
    Someone told me www.mp3shits.com was good, havn't tried it though. Personally I use soulseek, but it's a bit ****.

ReputationRep:
    dont know bout sites........ kazaa,winmx,limewire....

ReputationRep:
    iTunes music store - 79p a song, bloody brilliant. Quite a good selection, although far from perfect.

And its the only one that works with the iPod

ReputationRep:
    www.suprnova.com is brilliant though you can't download single songs only complete albums or live sets

ReputationRep:
    try the music store ....or kazaa(easy but some mp3s are damaged and renamed)...dc++(a bit difficult to get used to but the best for me..ofcourse u gotta have a fast computer)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krozzRodd)
    try the music store ....or kazaa(easy but some mp3s are damaged and renamed)...dc++(a bit difficult to get used to but the best for me..ofcourse u gotta have a fast computer)
    DC++ is amazing. you can download any music with it.

Saying you can buy the CD is all well and good. however, i live in the middle east (no i'm not a muslim so dont start bashing me) and it's immpossible to get music from certain genres (e.g more extreme forms of metal) as the powers that be have deemed it inapropriate therefore it's not sold in shops. Even when i go back to england, most music shops i go into ahve a (in my opinion) crap selection of music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Someone told me www.mp3shits.com was good, havn't tried it though. Personally I use soulseek, but it's a bit ****.
    yeah, it's got quite a selection and the downloads are pretty quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taldarion)
    Saying you can buy the CD is all well and good. however, i live in the middle east (no i'm not a muslim so dont start bashing me) and it's immpossible to get music from certain genres (e.g more extreme forms of metal) as the powers that be have deemed it inapropriate therefore it's not sold in shops. Even when i go back to england, most music shops i go into ahve a (in my opinion) crap selection of music
    I remember hearing a case concerning a Morrocan judge who thought death metal was blashphemy. Right..... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    www.suprnova.com is brilliant though you can't download single songs only complete albums or live sets

i think you will find thats, .org not .com.

use a program called Azureus.

ReputationRep:
    Bearshare
    Kicks ass for fairly common stuff (and has a cute bear emblem).

You can get things track by track too, or search for a zipped album.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    is kazaa good?
    It's wicked!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.