Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have seen many discussion forums on internet which uses the same format as UKL, which suggests to me that there may be a way of geeting the template i.e. orginal format for this site. Does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    I have seen many discussion forums on internet which uses the same format as UKL, which suggests to me that there may be a way of geeting the template i.e. orginal format for this site. Does anyone know?
    i think it uses vBulletin 3 (vB3)...

Yea it's VBulletin 3.03.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    yep vb3, i have seen a very similar add-on template which i bought (used at my site), but its not exactly the same, d probs did some tweaking too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    This is the standard scheme that gets installed when you install vb3.
    Hey pigwithatwentyfiveyearmortgage, when did you get back anyway? I trust the honeymoon went nice and smoothly?

ReputationRep:
    This is the standard scheme that gets installed when you install vb3.
    ahh so it is, but he did change a few icons tho!

ReputationRep:
    All good my man, but what is this mortgage you speak of? No mortgage here...
    Sorry pigonaforum, slight generalisation. I always thought the typical norm for newly weds, was to go out house hunting, and end up with a mortgage. lol. Oh well, I'm only young I s'pose!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.