Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have seen many discussion forums on internet which uses the same format as UKL, which suggests to me that there may be a way of geeting the template i.e. orginal format for this site. Does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    I have seen many discussion forums on internet which uses the same format as UKL, which suggests to me that there may be a way of geeting the template i.e. orginal format for this site. Does anyone know?
    i think it uses vBulletin 3 (vB3)...

Yea it's VBulletin 3.03.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    yep vb3, i have seen a very similar add-on template which i bought (used at my site), but its not exactly the same, d probs did some tweaking too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    This is the standard scheme that gets installed when you install vb3.
    Hey pigwithatwentyfiveyearmortgage, when did you get back anyway? I trust the honeymoon went nice and smoothly?

ReputationRep:
    This is the standard scheme that gets installed when you install vb3.
    ahh so it is, but he did change a few icons tho!

ReputationRep:
    All good my man, but what is this mortgage you speak of? No mortgage here...
    Sorry pigonaforum, slight generalisation. I always thought the typical norm for newly weds, was to go out house hunting, and end up with a mortgage. lol. Oh well, I'm only young I s'pose!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.