nawedxperia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok so i got a C in core and Im planning to retake this year. aswell as doing additional and further additional. Can someone with really good grades help me out on how to revise. Do flashcards work? And how do I use them?

Btw I got the fat additional edexcel texbook aswell
Clemm101
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Some people find flash cards useful - writing key points and then using those points to jog their memory when revising. Past papers are REALLY useful for 'hard' subjects such as Maths and Science. They not only provide you with information but also help you get used to the style of question and depth required for maximum marks. Do as many as possible - go through the mark scheme and make a list of all your week points and then focus on those. You could make up a set of flash cards for those areas you are weakest at and just stick to text book revision for everything else. Revising with someone else also helps - ask a parent or friend to ask you questions from the book and make a note of anything you didn't quite get. We all revise and learn in different ways - some people like mind maps and others finding writing loads of notes is beneficial. Spend some time working out what works for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (94)
61.44%
No (59)
38.56%

Watched Threads