Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Accommodation required

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello TSR-ians I'm coming to Huddersfield for Msc finance this September I need accommodation please help me find one anything close to the university is preferable ...I do not know about the prices as well so pls help me
    TIA
    Samuel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samuelreddy)
    Hello TSR-ians I'm coming to Huddersfield for Msc finance this September I need accommodation please help me find one anything close to the university is preferable ...I do not know about the prices as well so pls help me
    TIA
    Samuel
    Hi Samuel, I have a standard plus room in Storthes Hall which is available, as I am no longer going to Huddersfield Uni.
    Please message me if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Robyn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.E.Jones)
    Hi Samuel, I have a standard plus room in Storthes Hall which is available, as I am no longer going to Huddersfield Uni.
    Please message me if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Robyn
    Hello Robyn, can you give me information on the price as well the duration of the stay? Do i have to pay it at once or paying weekly would do?
    Thanks,
    Samuel

ReputationRep:
    Hello Robyn, can you give me information on the price as well the duration of the stay? Do i have to pay it at once or paying weekly would do?
    Thanks,
    Samuel
    Hi Samuel, the room is £95 per week and the duration of stay is 44 weeks. Although you would choose your own payment plan once the room is allocated to you.
    Does it seem like something you're interested in?
    Thanks
    Robyn

ReputationRep:
    Hello Robyn,
    I was looking for a short stay, is it possible? If yes, then I am interested.
    Do let me know.
    Thank you,
    Samuel.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Robyn,
    I was looking for a short stay, is it possible? If yes, then I am interested.
    Do let me know.
    Thank you,
    Samuel.
    Hello, well I'm not sure about that but I could get in touch with DIGS on your behalf if you would like?
    How long are you going to be staying in Huddersfield?
    Robyn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R.E.Jones)
    Hello, well I'm not sure about that but I could get in touch with DIGS on your behalf if you would like?
    How long are you going to be staying in Huddersfield?
    Robyn
    Hi Robyn, I am looking for a 17 week stay, is it possible? Secondly, is the price of the room a little negotiable? I'll be reaching Huddersfield on the 23rd of this month, so will it be fine if I pay the amount after reaching there?
    Thank You,
    Samuel.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Robyn, I am looking for a 17 week stay, is it possible? Secondly, is the price of the room a little negotiable? I'll be reaching Huddersfield on the 23rd of this month, so will it be fine if I pay the amount after reaching there?
    Thank You,
    Samuel.
    Hi Samuel, unfortunately I think DIGS who runs Storthes Hall wants someone to pay rent for the full 44 week, and I don't believe the price is negotiable.
    Robyn

ReputationRep:
    Hello Samuel,

If you are still looking for a place, I need to move out of my studio at the Palace Studios, in the town centre, 5 min from the university. That's why, I am looking for someone to take my contract. I pay 510pcm, and October is payed. It is cheaper than others private halls.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.