Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am applying to Oxford Law (Wadham to be exact), and i am slightly worried about LNAT and personal statement :/

I have a predicted score of 44 points, with 777 at HL, and hoping my refs from teachers are good. I'm trying to polish up my personal statement, but i'm really hesitant about what will put the tutors off. I've tried to make it sound academic, but i'm not sure ive read enough books- i have heard people read 7 or 8 and reference them.

My LNAT score is also quite bad, the highest i can score in the sample tests is like 35/42 which sounds terrible, but it seems impossible to get it up i can't find anything about required scores anywhere online

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.