Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i am 19 years old and yesterday i was in a lesson. Everything went as normal until i realised there was this guy who was staring at me. I have never spoken to this guy and i don't know who he is. During the curse of the lesson he would stare at me on several occasions ( i could see him from the corner of me eye) but when we made i contact he would glance away. i found it a little uncomfortable and don't understand why he was doing this. I even looked behind me to see whether he was staring at a clock or anything interesting but there was just a blank wall.
    Does anyone have any ideas why he would do such a thing?????

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're 19 and not 9?

(Original post by Davalla)
    Are you sure you're 19 and not 9?
    yes why would you say that????

ReputationRep:
    He obviously likes you.

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    He obviously likes you.
    but then the other days he would not look at me at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but then the other days he would not look at me at all
    1) He likes you (high chance)
    2) you've done something to offend him (unlikely from what you've said)
    or
    3) You are fantastically ugly (probability unknown)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you had a booger hanging from your nose.

ReputationRep:
    i before e, except after c. Otherwise, it's just weird.
    (just kidding, loads of other words don't follow this rule, but whatever lol)

Maybe you're imagining things. Maybe he likes you. If you care that much, ask..

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes if you catch someone accidentally looking at you, and you keep looking to check if they're still looking they start to notice you looking and think you're looking at them so they keep looking :')

It's such a vague situation who knows. Next time you catch his eye just smile at him and continue on, don't make a big deal out of it

ReputationRep:
    he likes you ...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.