Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Access to Higher Education

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone else doing an Access course here? I seem to be the only one! I am doing the access course to legal studies which covers Law, Criminology, and Sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccabyrne91)
    Hi is anyone else doing an Access course here? I seem to be the only one! I am doing the access course to legal studies which covers Law, Criminology, and Sociology
    Hi, I'm starting an access course next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiaprestonx)
    Hi, I'm starting an access course next week
    Good luck! What're you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! What're you studying?
    I want to study Law at Cardiff university next year but i need to go for the interview for the college to start next week and discuss the options etc which I'm abit nervous about!! Where are you studying to? And are you looking to go to university?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck I am sure there is nothing to be nervous about, most college interviews are informal! I am doing Access to Legal Studies, hopefully going to university in September to do a law degree.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck I am sure there is nothing to be nervous about, most college interviews are informal! I am doing Access to Legal Studies, hopefully going to university in September to do a law degree.
    Oh well done you what university are you looking at going to ? I'm still unsure!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiaprestonx)
    Oh well done you what university are you looking at going to ? I'm still unsure!! :confused:
    i'm looking at UCLAN and Lancaster university, I have a little boy so a uni I go to has got to be commutable.

ReputationRep:
    i'm looking at UCLAN and Lancaster university, I have a little boy so a uni I go to has got to be commutable.
    Have you tried the open university? I'm currently studying an access module with them and they're quite good!

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't as the idea of open university petrifies me!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.