Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Migrant worker maintenance loan

    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I am an EU student in the second year at UWL in London. Already I received my second-year tuition loan and I would like to know if it is possible to apply also for a maintenance loan, but like a migrant worker. In this moment I work between 20-30 hours and I have more than 24 months worked in UK consecutive. I am eligible for this loan? Thank you.

    Hi there.

    You will be eligible to apply for all funding as a Migrant Worker so long as you continue to work whilst you study.

    You will need to send in a PN1 application to Student Finance England along with your last 3 months payslips, a copy of your contract of employment. If you've sent in a certified copy of your ID to the EU team you will now also need to send the original to SFE as they can't accept copies.

Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.