Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, well i did one year at uni fully at qmul , did the exams and didnt get through to the next year, i decided to change uni and course and start again. I didnt really tell qmul that im changing course or uni i just told student finance than i will be going to a new uni and course and thats all sorted. Is there any point telling my previous uni that i no longer be attending, i failed the first year and wont be re enrolling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boontai)
    Hi all, well i did one year at uni fully at qmul , did the exams and didnt get through to the next year, i decided to change uni and course and start again. I didnt really tell qmul that im changing course or uni i just told student finance than i will be going to a new uni and course and thats all sorted. Is there any point telling my previous uni that i no longer be attending, i failed the first year and wont be re enrolling.
    Technically if you dont re-enrol then it should be fine. All the best.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Boontai)
    Hello ,

It's definitely still worth telling your old university that you aren't going to be there anymore. It'd be worth telling the 'attendance officer' that you have left the university because even if you haven't re-enrolled they will still have you on record and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.