Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Look:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...e=search&fgtp=

Why is the Wii 2Gb card only 99p while the Kingston/Camera 2Gb card is 18.99!?

Doesn't the Wii one work in cameras too? I assume they are standard sizes as it says in the description. Do you think the Wii one will work in my camera? I don't want to pay 18.99 :p:

Thanks. It just seems weird that there's such a difference.

ReputationRep:
    Well the postage is £4 which it shouldn't be - and by putting the price at 99p the bidder's probably hoping lots of people will bid for it and the price will go up to at least £14-5, which, coupled with the 'postage' profit, would earn him as much as charging £18 for it but only getting one bid.
    Bit risky but a lot of people do it.

Edit: I wouldn't bid for it on eBay, you probably won't win and the price will go up. Buy it from here - £6.25 excluding postage, and you can't go wrong with Amazon sellers.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he has loads on too so I'm hoping to get one for 99p. Maybe camera SD cards are more popular than Wii too.

So you're saying the Wii one will still work with my camera?

ReputationRep:
    It should, provided it's not a fraudulent offer...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it should work in your camera.

Be prepared for the price to rise in the last few minutes of the auction though.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Hope I get a cheap one :p:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.