The Student Room Group

Barclays 2017 Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by skywalker94
Does anyone has Barclays HR recruitment email ? It has been almost a month since I completed business insight 2 and I am still yet to hear from them about the outcome. Is anyone of you in the same situation ?

Original post by drawar
I am. Has been 2 weeks now and still no news.

Just heard back, finally!
Original post by Acqua
Just heard back, finally!

How long has it been ? Which division did you apply ? Did they call or email ?
Reply 142
How long has it been ? Which division did you apply ? Did they call or email ?

I did the business insights 2 on the 7th of September so I've been waiting for ages! I applied for Wealth (grad) and they emailed me.
Still no one heard post-Business Insight 2 for Sales Grad? For better or for worse?
Original post by Acqua
I did the business insights 2 on the 7th of September so I've been waiting for ages! I applied for Wealth (grad) and they emailed me.

Wow that's insanely long of wait. Congrats and good luck for your tel intv !
Reply 145
Wow that's insanely long of wait. Congrats and good luck for your tel intv !

I had given up hope completely! Thank youuuu, hopefully you'll hear back soon!
Original post by Acqua

I've applied to wealth grad as well. Still no news past insight 2 but i did is 3 weeks or so ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 147
Original post by souman
I've applied to wealth grad as well. Still no news past insight 2 but i did is 3 weeks or so ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they have been focusing on other divisions (since some divisions are already at the AC stage/offers) and they only just started reviewing wealth now so hopefully it won't be long until they get to your application.
Original post by Acqua
I think they have been focusing on other divisions (since some divisions are already at the AC stage/offers) and they only just started reviewing wealth now so hopefully it won't be long until they get to your application.

I applied for Market on 9th Sept and still haven't heard back! Should I be worried? Anyone else in this situation?
Reply 149
Original post by fleibniz
I applied for Market on 9th Sept and still haven't heard back! Should I be worried? Anyone else in this situation?

In theory, they should get back to everyone this month so hold on for a bit longer. I applied pretty much the day they opened and I only heard back yesterday.
Original post by Acqua
In theory, they should get back to everyone this month so hold on for a bit longer. I applied pretty much the day they opened and I only heard back yesterday.

True - Barc are generally quite slow, I remember I was invited for an AC last year end of Feb!
Has anyone heard back who applied for the Marketing Graduate Analyst job heard back from Barclays after Business Insight 2?

I did Business Insight 2 on the 20th of October and have still not heard back from them
Got rejection post insight 2 today for wealth grad. Good luck to all that still stand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by souman
Got rejection post insight 2 today for wealth grad. Good luck to all that still stand

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long have you waited ?
How long have you waited ?

Did insight 2 on 26th oct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Original post by souman
Did insight 2 on 26th oct

Posted from TSR Mobile

could you give an idea of some of the questions?
were they like; where have you shown leadership/teamwork/communication, dealt with a problem kind of thing or more specific to the role you applied for?
and in terms of numerical questions the kind of thing i could practice with numerical reasoning tests?
Thanks
Original post by THman
could you give an idea of some of the questions?
were they like; where have you shown leadership/teamwork/communication, dealt with a problem kind of thing or more specific to the role you applied for?
and in terms of numerical questions the kind of thing i could practice with numerical reasoning tests?
Thanks

The numerical qs are the same style as insight1 but timed. There are no competency qs, just case study qs. You need to give recommendations based on case study and then have to defend your stance. There are video and written answers. Nothing too difficult tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Original post by souman
The numerical qs are the same style as insight1 but timed. There are no competency qs, just case study qs. You need to give recommendations based on case study and then have to defend your stance. There are video and written answers. Nothing too difficult tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks okay that sounds reasonable, written answers as in multiple choice or am i timed with my typing? Also was this for the Markets - Sales internship?
Original post by THman
Thanks okay that sounds reasonable, written answers as in multiple choice or am i timed with my typing? Also was this for the Markets - Sales internship?

You are timed with typing. The question with typing is in the form of an email that you need to send to an MD where you have to explain your reasoning. As i said above, this was for wealth grad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 159
Hello, have you had your telephone interview? How did it go? what sort of questions were asked please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending