WoolWorths Watch

work89
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hi everybody

I am applying at Woolworths for work....the travel time is horrendous and the pay not so exciting...still after a month of job searching and fretting it would seem that my options are somewhat limited

It ask's for two references (not had prior job) I am going to put my High school general address and my form tutor.....

My school has broken up for summertime and thus is it wrong to put my form tutor? although I have no other choice available to me???

If I do put her then the telephone number will be the same as my general high school telephone number for my High school....as why would I know her number?

Oh this is so frustrating
mrmud
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can't see why your form tutor would mind, they get asked all the time. Woolworths don't require her personal phone number - just put the phone number for the school and include an email address (I assume she will have a college one) if possible. Don't worry too much as they will realise its your first job and so will not have many references.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (181)
27.38%
No (480)
72.62%

Watched Threads