Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I'm a mature applicant to Cambridge (applying for Fall 2017) to read English. I'd love to speak to current mature students about their experience at either Lucy Cavendish or Wolfson? How do you find your college atmosphere? I'm also curious about undergraduate accommodation at Wolfson--I've looked online, but I can't find anything about specifically undergraduate accomm. How have you found your social life outside the college? Is it easy to assimilate into the larger Cambridge environment as a mature student? How is the food? Do you have most of your supervisions within your college? Is it easy to make friends with students at other colleges?

Thanks in advance!
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by gfarrah)
    Hello!

I'm a mature applicant to Cambridge (applying for Fall 2017) to read English. I'd love to speak to current mature students about their experience at either Lucy Cavendish or Wolfson? How do you find your college atmosphere? I'm also curious about undergraduate accommodation at Wolfson--I've looked online, but I can't find anything about specifically undergraduate accomm. How have you found your social life outside the college? Is it easy to assimilate into the larger Cambridge environment as a mature student? How is the food? Do you have most of your supervisions within your college? Is it easy to make friends with students at other colleges?

Thanks in advance!
    Check the Alternative Prospectus
    https://www.applytocambridge.com/colleges/lucycavendish

And you can "ask a LucyCav student" at the foot of that page.

Wolfson has a page too

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.