How best is it too learn sociology AQA new specification studies Watch

Caitlin1901
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How best is it too learn all of the studies, I cant remember any of them, does anyone have a list of the studies/ key sociologists, thankyou so much I am doing crime and deviance, families and households, Religion and beliefs and education along with methods in context etc
princesshan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you not have the textbook?
hollyshoreyxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by princesshan)
Do you not have the textbook?
can you send a link to the textbook for me please, would be great help as our teachers haven't told us what textbook would be useful, thanks
hollyshoreyxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Caitlin1901)
How best is it too learn all of the studies, I cant remember any of them, does anyone have a list of the studies/ key sociologists, thankyou so much I am doing crime and deviance, families and households, Religion and beliefs and education along with methods in context etc
For my AS year, my teacher's made us booklets with all the key theorists in broken down into smaller sections, then i made mind maps and revision cards from these. I didn't use a textbook but am hoping too this year as perhaps it will help me get a bit more knowledge in.
princesshan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hollyshoreyxxxx)
can you send a link to the textbook for me please, would be great help as our teachers haven't told us what textbook would be useful, thanks
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/11213...7297426&crdt=0

we've been told to buy this one and I'm guessing there's a year 2 one I'll be buying next year too which is probs by the same author or of similar title if you need it too
hollyshoreyxxxx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by princesshan)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/11213...7297426&crdt=0

we've been told to buy this one and I'm guessing there's a year 2 one I'll be buying next year too which is probs by the same author or of similar title if you need it too
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?