Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I sat my UKCAT this morning, received the following results:

820 Verbal Reasoning
    750 Quantitative Reasoning
    650 Abstract Reasoning
    Band 4 Situational Judgement

Obviously I'm ecstatic with the first three (740 average) but have no idea what happened with SJT. I've been averaging strong band 2, some band 1 results in mocks so I was hoping for much higher than band 4. (I do possess common sense, I hope!)

My other stats are:

7 A*s, 4 As and a B (Short Course RE) at GCSE
    A (Maths) and B (Physics) at AS
    Predicted A*AA at A2
    Strong PS, good work experience etc.

I was looking at St Andrews, having attended the ST summer school and loving it, but after that SJT I'm worried about interview - it takes the place of an MMI station. How is it (the MMI) scored?

Does Dundee look at SJT? From what I can see, it's not mentioned on the website - I have a strong UKCAT otherwise, does this play in my favour?

I've now looked at Aberdeen, as they don't look at SJT - would I have a strong chance of interview, and hopefully offer?

Thanks for any help, sorry for all the questions!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.