Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham English applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dorababy1995
I got it the day after I applied! You?

It's been one week exactly since I applied and I haven't received anything!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey! Durham is my first choice, even though I've applied for Cambridge:':wink: I adore Durham, I'd die if I got in! I've applied for Hatfield!
GCSEs: A*A*A*A*A*AAAAC
AS Levels: AAA
A Level Predictions: A*AAA(Plus an AS prediction of A in self taught Psychology)

Also applied to Nottingham, Exeter, Warwick and Cambridge, and I have an offer from Nottingham (AAA)
Someone in another thread already has an offer! Has anyone else got one already?!
Reply 23
Yeah! I applied to St. Chad's and got my offer two days ago. :smile:
Original post by saperium
Yeah! I applied to St. Chad's and got my offer two days ago. :smile:

Whaaaaaat?' You've got your offer already?! I haven't got anything yet and I'm a post-qualification applicant!

Congratulations btw! Hopefully see you at St Chad's!
Reply 25
Whaaaaaat?' You've got your offer already?! I haven't got anything yet and I'm a post-qualification applicant!

Congratulations btw! Hopefully see you at St Chad's!

yeah I know it was so fast!!! I'm sooo happy :smile: I've also applied elsewhere: Oxford, Sussex, Birmingham and UCL but Durham was the first to make a formal offer.

thank you and I hope to see you there too! :smile:
yeah I know it was so fast!!! I'm sooo happy :smile: I've also applied elsewhere: Oxford, Sussex, Birmingham and UCL but Durham was the first to make a formal offer.

thank you and I hope to see you there too! :smile:

What was your offer?
Reply 27
What was your offer?

well im doing the IB so they want a 38 with 6 6 6 in my higher subjects which are
English literature, Chemistry and Maths.

I'm predicted a 44 so *fingers crossed* I'll get it.
well im doing the IB so they want a 38 with 6 6 6 in my higher subjects which are
English literature, Chemistry and Maths.

I'm predicted a 44 so *fingers crossed* I'll get it.

Well, good luck with the IB!
Are you a UK, EU or international student? EU student here :smile:
Reply 29
Well, good luck with the IB!
Are you a UK, EU or international student? EU student here :smile:

im an international student !
im an international student !

Where are you from?
Btw, there's a Durham chat group on facebook if you want to join.
Reply 32
Where are you from?

im from egypt and yeah i'd love to join the gc! do you have the link?
im from egypt and yeah i'd love to join the gc! do you have the link?

No because it's not a facebook group but a group chat, but if you join "university applicants 2017", you can ask the admin to add you, or you could add me or I could add you (PM me your name)
https://*www.facebook.com/*groups/*1064342547017312/
Feel free to join and good luck to us all!
Just got an offer today! So happy about it ahhh
Hi everyone! I posted on the first page of this thread eagerly awaiting a response from Durham and I received my offer this morning for English Literature! I'm beyond over-the-moon!
Original post by Katiejwarren
Hi everyone! I posted on the first page of this thread eagerly awaiting a response from Durham and I received my offer this morning for English Literature! I'm beyond over-the-moon!

Congratulations! Hope mine will come tooooo!

Btw, I've created a facerbook chat for Durham English applicants. Would you like to be added? (I could PM you my name)
Original post by student1039
Just got an offer today! So happy about it ahhh

Congrats!!!!! You must be over the moon!!!!! Are you a post qualification applicant by any chance?
Original post by Katiejwarren

Huge congratulations!!!!!! :smile: that's amazing! Didn't realise they were give out offers this early on! Are you a UK, EU or international applicant?

Quick Reply

Latest