Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will I get an offer from Imperial College?? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm planning to apply for biomedicine at imperial and the entry requirements are AAA, no interview required. at GCSE I got 5A*, 6A's and a B. At AS I got one A, and A*A in my other linear mocks. My predicted grades are AAA, how likely am I to get an offer if I haven't done much work experience and my personal statement isn't extraordinary?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielle2222)
    Hi I'm planning to apply for biomedicine at imperial and the entry requirements are AAA, no interview required. at GCSE I got 5A*, 6A's and a B. At AS I got one A, and A*A in my other linear mocks. My predicted grades are AAA, how likely am I to get an offer if I haven't done much work experience and my personal statement isn't extraordinary?
    If you meet the entry requirements it's near 100% you'll get offered a place/interview, but you have to show you're a well-rounded person outside of school, extra-curricular activities like sports, music etc..
    Also doing stuff like reading around the subject and how some of the stuff you do makes you a good prospective student.

ReputationRep:
    apparently they have changed biomedical course to medical science. Do we still need BMAT for the course?
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

(Original post by Vm1026)
    apparently they have changed biomedical course to medical science. Do we still need BMAT for the course?
    No, I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielle2222)
    The usual offer from imperial for most subjects is A*AA be prepared!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.