Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Will I get an offer from Imperial College??

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm planning to apply for biomedicine at imperial and the entry requirements are AAA, no interview required. at GCSE I got 5A*, 6A's and a B. At AS I got one A, and A*A in my other linear mocks. My predicted grades are AAA, how likely am I to get an offer if I haven't done much work experience and my personal statement isn't extraordinary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielle2222)
    Hi I'm planning to apply for biomedicine at imperial and the entry requirements are AAA, no interview required. at GCSE I got 5A*, 6A's and a B. At AS I got one A, and A*A in my other linear mocks. My predicted grades are AAA, how likely am I to get an offer if I haven't done much work experience and my personal statement isn't extraordinary?
    If you meet the entry requirements it's near 100% you'll get offered a place/interview, but you have to show you're a well-rounded person outside of school, extra-curricular activities like sports, music etc..
    Also doing stuff like reading around the subject and how some of the stuff you do makes you a good prospective student.

ReputationRep:
    apparently they have changed biomedical course to medical science. Do we still need BMAT for the course?

(Original post by Vm1026)
    apparently they have changed biomedical course to medical science. Do we still need BMAT for the course?
    No, I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielle2222)
    The usual offer from imperial for most subjects is A*AA be prepared!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.