The Student Room Group

iPad Pro Keyboard Case

Hi everyone,

I have a Macbook Pro 15" in the house but I take my iPad Pro (9.7) with me to uni due to the weight of the Macbook. I struggle to write at decent speed due to arthritis in my hands, wrists and elbows. I find typing much easier and less painful. I plan to use Office and save documents to my one-drive provided to me by the uni so that it's accessible from all possible sources I choose to use.

I'm looking for anyone that has bought a decent case for their iPad Pro that with a keyboard built in.

I know Apple and Logitech do one but the reviews aren't fantastic for it and just hoping there is a little hidden gem out there for me to find.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
(edited 7 years ago)
I have an iPad Pro which is also 9.7 inch and I thought you have to get the Smart Keyboard separate 😳
Reply 2
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I have an iPad Pro which is also 9.7 inch and I thought you have to get the Smart Keyboard separate 😳

You do have to buy it separately, maybe I've worded my post wrong.

I'm looking for a decent keyboard case to buy as I've the reviews for the apple keyboard aren't fantastic.
Original post by Emizi
You do have to buy it separately, maybe I've worded my post wrong.

I'm looking for a decent keyboard case to buy as I've the reviews for the apple keyboard aren't fantastic.

Oh okay! I'll try having a look for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest