Turn on thread page Beta

oral..embarrassing 16+ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dddd)
    I can see why he wouldn't like the idea. Have a laugh with him about it, forget about it for a while, and see how it goes at some point in the future when you aren't on your period
    ditto not really surpris! :rolleyes:

wow didn't realise this thread would get quite so many replies!

To the people who seem to think the blood gushed out.. it didnt! hardly anything..slight discolouration of the 'normal stuff' maybe.

But yeah, it was interesting to see what other guys thought of the situation..I suppose it was really just a case of him being taken by suprise..! The thing is, otherwise he's not at all sqeamish or bothered by blood..this may sound stupid but he eats steak so rare that they're literally a pool of blood on the plate lol!

It's weird that so many guys are so completely disgusted by the thought of periods yet are usually fine with blood in other circumstances..a lot of my guy friends seem to be under the impression that periods are something really unhygenic and smell awful etc when they're really not i suppose again its a case of not ever having any experience with them..

ReputationRep:
    This has happened between me and my partner, I wouldn't be too upset just have a talk about it properly fairly soon.

ReputationRep:
    is there any chance he could be pregnant?

well i dont blame the poor guy for being a little squeamish its probably the adverts and stuff that do it and the fact that we're all brought up to think of it as something disgusting and a pain. i guess yeah it is a bit of a pain but it means that we can create something amazing inside us. pretty cool really.

i guess you can count him out as a candidate for a rainbow kiss though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happywonderingx)
    i guess you can count him out as a candidate for a rainbow kiss though...
    :laugh:
    though, ew

one of my mates, thats a guy doesnt even like the idea of blowjobs - for the reasons the girls have stated
    i wonder how he'd react to this...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    wow didn't realise this thread would get quite so many replies!

To the people who seem to think the blood gushed out.. it didnt! hardly anything..slight discolouration of the 'normal stuff' maybe.

But yeah, it was interesting to see what other guys thought of the situation..I suppose it was really just a case of him being taken by suprise..! The thing is, otherwise he's not at all sqeamish or bothered by blood..this may sound stupid but he eats steak so rare that they're literally a pool of blood on the plate lol!

It's weird that so many guys are so completely disgusted by the thought of periods yet are usually fine with blood in other circumstances..a lot of my guy friends seem to be under the impression that periods are something really unhygenic and smell awful etc when they're really not i suppose again its a case of not ever having any experience with them..
    Why guys would have a problem with period blood but not normal blood might be because 1) period blood comes from "down there" and people do associate genitals with urinating amongst other things, and the thought of anything coming out of there other than *** isn't pleasant. And 2) period blood is not normal blood - it has other stuff in it which is not "normal" for men, hence their disgust at it. It's human nature to feel naturally repulsed towards something that they're unfamiliar with.

And period blood does smell awful :rolleyes: I can understand why a guy wouldn't wanna go near a woman's area when she's on her period. The only reason why I'm fine with periods is cus I've had them since I was 12 and I'm simply used to it so I think nothing of it. It isn't any less disgusting to me though when I see the blood.

To be fair, I don't like the idea of touching *** personally, so I'm amazed that men would go down on girls when it's well, unavoidable that they'd get it in their mouths :rolleyes:

(Original post by irisng)
    And period blood does smell awful :rolleyes: :
    I've never known period blood to smell..and I've been having periods since I was 12 too...as long as you keep yourself clean there shouldnt be any smell

To be fair, I don't like the idea of touching *** personally, so I'm amazed that men would go down on girls when it's well, unavoidable that they'd get it in their mouths :rolleyes:
    I suppose thats down to personal preference. To be honest I'm not really bothered about touching ***..and swallowing (though not being that pleasant) doesn't bother me much either. I've never asked my boyfriend to give me oral..he does it of his own accord so I suppose he can't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've never known period blood to smell..and I've been having periods since I was 12 too...as long as you keep yourself clean there shouldnt be any smell
    It only smells when it's been sitting around for a while. If it was literally just starting to come out, it wouldn't.

To be fair, I don't like the idea of touching *** personally, so I'm amazed that men would go down on girls when it's well, unavoidable that they'd get it in their mouths
    Except most girls don't actually ejaculate, so it's not really "unavoidable." :rolleyes:

This reminds me of a time I was going down on this girl. After a few minutes, I noticed blood in that area and was about to get up and tell her "You could have warned me that you were on your period", till I realised that I was actually having a nose bleed and the blood was going everywhere. I dashed out and got some tissues to stop the bleeding.

One of the worst "sexual" moments ever. She wasn't even a serious girlfriend (yet) and this probably blew any chances I had...

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.