The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

apparently they don't even take off their subfusc for sexy times.
Pretty typical student sex life tbf - over my four years there I slept with 8 people of which 3 were long term relationships (and one was university staff... Don't judge, I thought she was a postgrad...)
Original post by Anonymous
(and one was university staff... Don't judge, I thought she was a postgrad...)

:lol:
They don't know what that is at Oxford
dat u in the pic?
Original post by The Rising
dat u in the pic?

yes,why?
You'd be surprised , when someone is sheltered all their life and released into the wild they go a bit nuts.
Haha maybe :biggrin:
Intelligent people have sex too. I think you needn't worry.

SS
Original post by Supersaps
Intelligent people have sex too. I think you needn't worry.

SS

But not the insecure badge collectors. They will ask your A Level profile and then, depending on whether it's better or worse than theirs, go home and either cry or masturbate over their stale sticky stack of GCSE certificates.
Original post by Athematica
But not the insecure badge collectors. They will ask your A Level profile and then, depending on whether it's better or worse than theirs, go home and either cry or masturbate over their stale sticky stack of GCSE certificates.

Savage.

I think everyone's got an insecure badge collector at heart. :smile:
Reply 12
Well according to the daily mail Oxbridge students buy the most sex toys (link here).
(edited 7 years ago)
Savage.

You forgot your signiture "SS" :redface:
Savage.

Yeah. And especially within the group described here (academically successful in school), it will especially be the area of most sensitivity regarding self-esteem. It has been the area they were praised for and excelled at their whole lives. Being thrown into a pool with people as smart as you with this affliction must be devastating.

Of course, there are plenty of emotionally healthy people at Oxford, I'm sure. Just extrapolating on a small percentage that probably crumble when at university because they no longer have that positive feedback loop that they had relied on their whole life. They were institutionalised, no less.
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
You forgot your signiture "SS" :redface:

**** it all.

Here, I'll do a double.

SSSS
Original post by kkboyk
Well according to the daily mail Oxbridge students buy the most sex toys (link here).

omg they should publish those tables yearly

Lovehoney co-founder Neal Slateford said: 'We are delighted that
dreaming spires aren't the only phallic objects getting everyone excited in Cambridge and Oxford!'

brilliant
**** it all.

Here, I'll do a double.

SSSS
Hurray! Haha you redeemed yourself with that one :tongue:
It's rampant between humans and pigs I've heard
Original post by kkboyk

To be fair, Oxbridge students probably spend the most on almost everything simply by virtue of having more money to spend than most other students to start with. :-o

SS

Latest

Trending

Trending