Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Royal Holloway guest staying over

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    My best mate has moved into royal holloway, and i'm planning to stay around hers when we go out and see each other. But i've heard your not allowed to have guests over, is this going to cause an issue? i don't know what do this situation i don't want to pay for a hotel and i want to see my best friend.

    I wouldn't worry about it; you'll be fine.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.