i'm flat-chested....should i tell him though? Watch

teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So what if you're "flat chested", horrible term, I bet you you're friggin' gorgeous ^^
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it would be ironic if this guy has a 4 inch penis
Arteta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anyways, this may sound silly...but for a girlfriend i would prefer to have a slim cute girl with not so huge boobs.
If i want an amazing one night stand with a girl who would have immediate attention from everybody in any venue, i would go for the big boobed/curvy girl who shows everything off.
Understand? You'd be the first one, it's a good thing...
lordcrusade9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by rawkingpunkster)
Wouldn't you rather tell him now and see his reaction to determine if he is a prick or not? Why give him a chance to feel you all over, only to realize he's an idiot.

haha you legend man.

I dont really think it is a big deal personally, but this guy ^ has a point.
Either way, what is going to happen is going to happen. It will not make any significant difference
hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by campbell87)
Im only a 32a but thats never bothered my boyf, we joke about it half the time but he's a decent guy and I think he fanices alot more about me than my boobs!
:dito:
If the guy is decent, boob size shouldn't be all he cares about.
ph9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
but that's the thing... this boy might not be decent, that's part of the problem i think?

i think if it's bothering you this much you should perhaps bring it up with him; see what his reaction is like/what he says and then, you know, decide what to do next
teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by hannah_dru)
:dito:
If the guy is decent, boob size shouldn't be all he cares about.
I reckon penis size matters more to women than breast size matters to men
King Hippo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Anthropologist)
I don't care about breasts. As long as she has a nice personality and she's discernible as being pretty.
Mate, why have you all of a sudden started using big words? You're not even using them properly.
username43584
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Even with a padded bra your breasts probably don't appear that amazingly big (I speak from experience). So I doubt he's after you simply for your cleavage.
Arteta
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King Hippo)
Mate, why have you all of a sudden started using big words? You're not even using them properly.
Maybe he idolises Profesh?
username21537
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by MagicNMedicine)
it would be ironic if this guy has a 4 inch penis
Why ironic?
idiot
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King Hippo)
I checked, and you're right, but you picked a pretty bad example to tell him he's not doing it right. You lack discipline! You must learn patience in order to truly master the surprise-flame attack.

(Original post by ontopic discussion people)
boobies
They don't matter in any universal way, like having one nose and two ears matters, but to some people (fetishists) they are important. If your boyfriend gives a **** about your breast-size, I *guarantee* that he already knows exactly how big they really are.
ASprinkleOfPixieDust
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Padded bras don't make that much of a difference anyway, even chicken fillet things don't do all that much, but they do make you feel better about yourself-so thats a good thing. Unless you're stuffing your bra with grapefruit (or similar sized fruity produce) or at least a couple of socks, then he probably knows you're not a C cup.

Everybody has body hang-ups, whether it's small or big boobs, height, weight, cellulite, or whatever. We all have things we'd rather nobody else ever saw and really the only person who is bothered by them is you yourself. Your Bf is not going to suddenly shatter his jaw when it drops to the floor upon seeing your boobs (or if he does, it'll be in a good way).

So I vote for not saying anything, if somebody was wearing a minimiser bra they wouldn't be warning boys off about their breast size, so why should you?
*Katie*
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Considering you are pretty flat chested, I'd imagine you have a slim physique?
Most guys that like thin girls (I'm thinking size 6 and below) accept that they're not going to have the biggest breasts in the world. Some (if not most) even like it.
I think he knows, and I *really* don't think he'll care.
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Shape is more important than size. And smaller ones tend to be better shaped, when not held up anyway, and that's when it really matters. Although I'm not sure how big 32AAA is exactly.
JadedHippy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would tell him first.

I do disagree with what most people in the thread seem to by saying though. I would not date a girl with AAA cup breasts because I would not be physically attracted to her, and I think being physically attracted to someone is important in a relationship. Other men would go crazy over AAA breasts but not like larger ones. It's not what specifically attracts you sexually to another person, be it breasts, legs, eyes, body type, hair, ankles, feet ect (Though it will be mixture of these things) that is important, but rather when you go out with someone that they are showing you what they really look like so they are not under a false impression. If you go out with someone for a few weeks and you really like them (male or female), but they take off their hidden girder belt and suddenly they have a huge pot belly, you can/should still like them as a person but you have to think about whether or not to continue the relationship now that you are not physically attracted to them (assuming you aren't)

Breasts matter so some guys, (me included). I prefer them on the larger side, but I'd quite happily date anyone that had a large A upwards, but AAA would be too much, and it would be strange if I thought she was a large B because of a bra and then it turned out she didn't have a chest. Someone else however may be even more attracted to you as a result of having a small chest. The important thing though, is that you are not misleading someone.

Jaded
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by JadedHippy)
I would tell him first.

I do disagree with what most people in the thread seem to by saying though. I would not date a girl with AAA cup breasts because I would not be physically attracted to her, and I think being physically attracted to someone is important in a relationship. Other men would go crazy over AAA breasts but not like larger ones. It's not what specifically attracts you sexually to another person, be it breasts, legs, eyes, body type, hair, ankles, feet ect (Though it will be mixture of these things) that is important, but rather when you go out with someone that they are showing you what they really look like so they are not under a false impression. If you go out with someone for a few weeks and you really like them (male or female), but they take off their hidden girder belt and suddenly they have a huge pot belly, you can/should still like them as a person but you have to think about whether or not to continue the relationship now that you are not physically attracted to them.

Breasts matter so some guys, (me included). I prefer them on the larger side, but I'd quite happily date anyone that had a large A upwards, but AAA would be too much, and it would be strange if I thought she was a large B because of a bra and then it turned out she didn't have a chest. Someone else however may be even more attracted to you as a result of having a small chest. The important thing though, is that you are not misleading someone.

Jaded
It really is a question of personal preference. I find some small-breasted, even flat-chested girls very attractive. I also find medium-breasted girls attractive. But there are far more important things than boob size in appearance alone, never mind the overall picture. I don't think she's really misleading him, although it's hard to say with no picture, but it must be pretty obvious. Anyway, what kind of a guy gets a girl's clothes off and then decides he isn't attracted to her? By that stage, you just don't care about such things lol.
Anonymous #4
Report 11 years ago
I think you'll be fine. If he's noticed, he clearly doesn't care. If he hasn't noticed, then he really doesn't care. I dated someone with your breast size. She, too, was somewhat nervous about them. I, however, was pretty dense and didn't actually notice. When she started telling me I was just like, "You think your boobs are small? Okay. Who cares?" I kinda like small breasted women. I dated (prior to this) a woman with rather large breasts and, when naked, she looked rather weird. Don't worry about it, OP, he likes you just the way you are.
JadedHippy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Dionysus)
It really is a question of personal preference. I find some small-breasted, even flat-chested girls very attractive. I also find medium-breasted girls attractive. But there are far more important things than boob size in appearance alone, never mind the overall picture. I don't think she's really misleading him, although it's hard to say with no picture, but it must be pretty obvious. Anyway, what kind of a guy gets a girl's clothes off and then decides he isn't attracted to her? By that stage, you just don't care about such things lol.
I do see your point, but only speaking for myself I personally disagree

Personally I find breasts to be one of the most important things in regards to physical attraction. It's not the case that she need to have large breasts to be attractive for me, it's more a case that if she has very small breasts and as a result her torso resembles that of a boys I do find it a turn off.
I also think it's valid to not be attracted to someone when they take their cloths off if you were under the impression they would have greatly different features then they actually do, (girder belt example again). Same with females who say have a specific attraction to muscular men, only to find out their guy was wearing a body suit all along, and is actually skinny.

Ahh, sry I'm being an argumentative **** tonight I'm probably just arguing for the sake of trying to morally defend my breast fetish

Jaded
JadedHippy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm just posting again because I've thought of a better way of expressing what I want to say. It's not the case that there are not more important things than breasts, it's just that things become more important when they are at one side of the extreme. I would bet that only 1% of men really care if you had a C cup or a B cup and most people find these nether to large or small. But if it was the case that you had either an FF or an AAA size of breast much larger % of men would care because more people find these sizes either too large or small.

So it's not so much the case that people either care or do not care about breast size more than or less than other things. It's more the case that we care about most aspects of people appearance, but more or less so dependent on how far they deviate from the norm.

For example, I don't really care about peoples noses. But if I saw someone who's nose was 3 times larger then average then in that particular case I would care as it is on the large end of the spectrum.

Jaded
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed