i'm flat-chested....should i tell him though? Watch

daggy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You'll be fine pet.... any decent person wouldn't split up with you because your boobs are small.

Plus like everyone else has said, he must have noticed by now.

He isn't gonna care about the sliproad when he's about to enter the motorway :P or you can use the mantlepiece, fire one..... even though its about faces lol.. you get my point
sweet_fluffy_nuke
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
OK, im uber flat-chested (32AAA- :eek: yeah triple A lol) so i always wear padded bras to make me look half normal. Anyway, i've been seeing this guy and we're ready to move onto the next level....so do i tell him that what he thinks is there isn't, or should i let him find out for himself :confused:
As long as you arent a ******, it shouldnt matter.
grammar_king
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sweetest.x.Sin)
If he's real, he'll like you for who you are and not your assets
assets? I thought we were talking about her boobs? :P
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Meh. You could maybe make a lighthearted joke out of it, if you want to be sure he's 'prepared'.
cutandpasteandtwisty
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
I reckon penis size matters more to women than breast size matters to men
You reckon? Nah.
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by I_am_the_mob)
apparently so, well done
Twas a joke. Calm down.
Viridis
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by grammar_king)
assets? I thought we were talking about her boobs? :P
You know what i mean :rolleyes:
daggy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You know what i mean :rolleyes:
Your on a role in this thread, aint ya pet? :P
thisisrubbish
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't worry about it, if he really likes you it won't bother him. Plus, he's probably already noticed.
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So they are dumb to an extent? :p: lol
Of course we are dumb, we need a neon sign and the girl in question to be naked in front of us before we know that she is interested in being more then friends :p:.
butterfly kisses
Report 11 years ago
aw love, i'm only a 32 a which i consider small but it doesn't bother me really, big boobs wouldn't suit me anyways haha.
the guy you're seeing thinks you're attractive, looks and personality wise.
a lot of guys i know say they would prefer a girl with a smaller bust/ natural (obviously taking into account their personality) yet a one night stand with a big busted jordan type person that shows it all off but wouldn't want to have a relationship with, is that the case with many boys? or just who i know tell me that haha.
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by butterfly kisses)
aw love, i'm only a 32 a which i consider small but it doesn't bother me really, big boobs wouldn't suit me anyways haha.
the guy you're seeing thinks you're attractive, looks and personality wise.
a lot of guys i know say they would prefer a girl with a smaller bust/ natural (obviously taking into account their personality) yet a one night stand with a big busted jordan type person that shows it all off but wouldn't want to have a relationship with, is that the case with many boys? or just who i know tell me that haha.
Almost nobody finds Jordan attractive lol. They're just too big to be beautiful.
butterfly kisses
Report 11 years ago
haha i don't actually mean jordan, she's hideous and plastic.
Keybolasosa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can't see someone not liking a girl because he has discovered she has smaller boobs than he thought! I'd just let him find out!
Ichamackalooloo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't tell him!! It will just make for one hell of an awkward convo!!
Sabriel
Report 11 years ago
Nothing wrong with being flat chested, I am myself and although yes, it annoys me and I wish they were bigger, just to see what it would be like, my boyfriend still likes them so yay, I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure your guy likes you for your personality and if boobs are so important, then, the guy is one. (A tit).
notsoperfect
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
don't worry about it so much! although you are flat chested, you probably have great legs or a great tan or a great something or other to make up for it.

he's not going to care as much as you'd think. he fancies you
lea164
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think this is one of those situations where if you worry and make a big deal out of it, it'll become a big deal. So don't worry about it and be confident with the boobs you've got! If he has a problem with it then he's really not worth being with.
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No hormones?
geordiebabehh
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King Hippo)
There's nothing wrong with a flat-chested lass. Personally, I prefer smaller boobs to big ones. Don't worry about it!
its guys like u that make a lass feel 100 times better about themselves, really.. lol x
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.55%
No (555)
60.92%
Not really bothered about them (187)
20.53%

Watched Threads