The Student Room Group

anyone know the earliest response time for offers?

not in terms of days/weeks after your application, I mean in terms of what month unis start sending offers. e.g. if I were to apply in September would any unis reply in September or do they normally wait until Oct/later
Reply 1
Original post by glimmers
not in terms of days/weeks after your application, I mean in terms of what month unis start sending offers. e.g. if I were to apply in September would any unis reply in September or do they normally wait until Oct/later

Some reply very quickly. Some very slowly. And it also depends on the course.

There's already a thread about it here:

Fastest / Slowest Offer Senders
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4319440

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by glimmers

ive heard exeter and warwick reply quite fast, i think generally it will take about 6 weeks, so I guess late october? although I have heard of people getting offers in feb

depends on the uni I guess :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
I read on here that one guy got an offer from Warwick 4 hours after he sent in his application.

It really depends on the university though. UCL has a lot of applicants waiting till March.
Reply 4
Leeds sent me an offer in September, so I am assuming that they probably send their offers out quite early? However, I've applied for Law so am not expecting too many replies especially early.

So far people in my school have had offers (in October) from: Exeter, Edinburgh, Warwick, and Cardiff. They've applied for Mathematics, Classics, and Biology so quite a mixed bag.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending