The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Astor
To be politically incorrect, and I am not saying this is particularly a valuable thing, but I doubt I would be locked up for suspected terror charges anyway. If I was a muslim, then of course the statistics will increase.

You're being discriminatory and very naive about the intentions of the state.
Reply 61
TML
So as long as it's not you locked up, then it's fine, but if it's a, dare I say, muslim, then it's acceptable :rolleyes:

Why would you say that? That's just mean.

On a serious note, people on here tend to think im anti-islam....Im not. Is it not that islamic extremism is our current terrorist hot-potato? It's like you think people are attacking Muslims in this country arbitarily....
Astor
Why would you say that? That's just mean.

It's what you were implying.
Reply 63
You're being discriminatory and very naive about the intentions of the state.

Are you one of these people who takes your straw out of your McDonalds cup because its the Corpororations way of disciplining the unsuspecting consumer?
Reply 64
Astor
It's like you think people are attacking Muslims in this country arbitarily....

Weren't you the one who said this comment -

Astor
I doubt I would be locked up for suspected terror charges anyway. If I was a muslim, then of course the statistics will increase.
Reply 65
He's fond of using very outdated words and imagery, probably because of his background. He may want to rule the world, but I doubt he's racist.

What is interesting is how people whose sole connection to the Congo is similarity of skin tone act as if their motherland has been slurred. It's possible the accusers are racists. Of course, what's more likely is that they're just opportunists.
JonD
What is interesting is how people whose sole connection to the Congo is similarity of skin tone act as if their motherland has been slurred. It's possible the accusers are racists. Of course, what's more likely is that they're just opportunists.
True. "An insult to one white/black/Asian/Arab/Martian is an insult to all"? I mean, who seriously believes that kind of thing?
Astor
To be honest I have no raw facts but most suspect terrorist have had or do have terror connections. If they don't, they're usually released uncharged.
No, they are suspected of having connections. And where I come from that's not sufficient grounds to justify the imposition of a sentence.
Just dirty politics and opportunism. I want Boris to get the job. People like to condescendingly treat him as a buffoon when he is in fact a clever man.
Reply 69
Agent Smith
No, they are suspected of having connections. And where I come from that's not sufficient grounds to justify the imposition of a sentence.

You're going all Jeremy Kyle on me now?
naivesincerity
Just dirty politics and opportunism. I want Boris to get the job. People like to condescendingly treat him as a buffoon when he is in fact a clever man.

Indeed.
naivesincerity
Indeed. It would be quite satisfying to see the result if he is elected, approached/treated as a comical idiot and then turns round and makes a laughing-stock of those who mock him. That's a bit fairytale for real life, of course, but to see it happen in some limited capacity would probably make my year.
Astor
You're going all Jeremy Kyle on me now?
Come again?
Astor
I fully support the extended 90 detention period, after I watched those horrific attacks in my capital city on 7/7; I realised that 'liberty' can be misinterpreted grossly. Anti-terror legislation, in whatever form, has my full support.

My idea of liberty is freedom of speech, freedom of political affiliation (be it BNP or SLP), right to a save community (tougher sentences), right to not be blown up by 1st general Muslims.....etc etc..

What a ****ing idiot.
Hehheh :biggrin:
Reply 75
hehehe :smile:
It was worth it. :wink:
True.
Reply 78
:toofunny:
Dawn Butler and Diane Abbott, Labour MPs for Brent South and Hackney North respectively

Labour MPs don't want Tory mayor SHOCKA.

Latest

Trending

Trending