Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm more offended by people finding Boris J attractive than the supposed racist comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    I wouldn't dream of calling anyone a big fat pig...or cow, come to that. I'm far too well bred.
    Pfft! :rolleyes:

(Original post by AnythingButChardonnay)
    Pfft! :rolleyes:
    I was expecting that sort of response - I deserve it, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    In what way and for what? :confused:

And there was far more of a public furore over his comments than there is over those of Boris
    'Big White Chief', e.g. that Blair sees himself as some form of international leader for Africa. That he spent more of his premiership worrying about international issues than domestic ones etc. It is quite obvious blair has an inflated and false view of how he is viewed by people in other countries, that is if they care about him at all.

A 'farewell tour' of Africa ffs, it is that he was taking the piss out of.

(Original post by Dark and Lovely)
    I'm more offended by people finding Boris J attractive than the supposed racist comment.
    Ha ha. He's bizarre. A kind of tory anti-hero I think.

ReputationRep:
    All publicity is good publicity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by empfrench)
    Dianne Abbot is a really annoying, stupid *****. :rolleyes:
    Too true lol at the way she criticied Blair for sending his kids to a grammer school and then did the same herself hypocritical *****. Blamed that on race aswell

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.