Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

So tempted to find.her on facebook :DD Watch

Lool there is this girl, who has potential and I could find her on facebook if she has it but I don't want to feel stalkerish, and I dont want to lose the mystery XD

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Lool there is this girl, who has potential and I could find her on facebook if she has it but I don't want to feel stalkerish, and I dont want to lose the mystery XD
    Do it honestly you have nothing to lose, I've been in a similar situation and I've always wished the guy I liked had found me on there. She'll feel flattered

Do it honestly you have nothing to lose, I've been in a similar situation and I've always wished the guy I liked had found me on there. She'll feel flattered
    Im not going to add her, as it isn't a good idea for a few reasons. If i ever talk to her tho defo would ask for other forms of contact.

Also, if I look at her facebook and then talk to her and ask her name. It would be weird as i would already know it
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How well do you know this girl in real life? It's really creepy if you barely know her and then start hitting her up on chat.

(Original post by UWS)
    How well do you know this girl in real life? It's really creepy if you barely know her and then start hitting her up on chat.
    I wont add or contact her. I aim to talk tl her irl first, I just wanna look
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I wont add or contact her. I aim to talk tl her irl first, I just wanna look
    Okay but it's still a bit creepy :lol: Just don't find out too much or she'll know you been fishing for information on her FB.

(Original post by UWS)
    Okay but it's still a bit creepy :lol: Just don't find out too much or she'll know you been fishing for information on her FB.
    I cant even find her on facebook, my stalker game is not as strong as I thought

ReputationRep:

speak more of this potential.

(Original post by ANM775)
    speak more of this potential.
    She has the potential to be my girlfriend, i can just see that power level over 9000

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2016
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.