Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I lost my brother about a week ago and struggling so much to deal with it.

Any suggestions?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Any suggestions?
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. Have you considered bereavement counselling? A lot of people find this very useful. If you're not sure where to start, a GP can help you out and get you in touch with local services. Take care

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. Have you considered bereavement counselling? A lot of people find this very useful. If you're not sure where to start, a GP can help you out and get you in touch with local services. Take care
    Okay, thank you for your advice.

ReputationRep:
    Sending you lots of love and support at what must be an extraordinarily difficult time.

Banana

(Original post by Banana00)
    Sending you lots of love and support at what must be an extraordinarily difficult time.

Banana
    Thank you it means a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you it means a lot.
    You're most welcome.
    Banana

ReputationRep:

Any suggestions?
    That's horrible. My thoughts are with you.
    Talk to friends/counsellors about how you feel, if only to just unload how you are feeling to help your mind better cope with the situation.

(Original post by james652)
    That's horrible. My thoughts are with you.
    Talk to friends/counsellors about how you feel, if only to just unload how you are feeling to help your mind better cope with the situation.
    Thank you. I've tried to but at the moment it seems to be easier to bottle everything up. I will keep trying though thank you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.