Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Post your favourite dessert / cake / bakery recipes Watch

ReputationRep:
    Today I made lemon slices and I actually recorded it, the recipe works and it tastes good. Feel free and try it:

Please post also your recipes

ReputationRep:
    Subway cookie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Subway cookie
    Which flavour?

ReputationRep:
    Subway cookie
    Had one today. It was so sweet and soft..but with every bite I felt guilty for eating it haha
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tesco value cheesecake (Vanilla)

Recipe:
    £1.75

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truth')
    Had one today. It was so sweet and soft..but with every bite I felt guilty for eating it haha
    Stop you're making me hungry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KebabGirl85)
    Which flavour?
    Double chocolate. Always

ReputationRep:
    Stop you're making me hungry
    So, the till guy said I was entitled to a free cookie after ordering a meatball marinara.
    I rarely go to subway so it was a pleasant surprise. I delightfully accepted.

I bit into the cookie,and immediately, it submitted to the masculine, strong bite. The soft sweet dough, bent to mould it self into a defeated cookie which looked like it had low self esteem. In other words, it hunched over due to the soft tender doughy nature. I then began to chew, thinking to myself, so sweet, so tender. I was then met with yet another pleasant surprise. I began to taste the chocolate chip which was a different texture entirely to the soft sweet dough.

I sipped my latte, looking around at the people walking by as I held my soft sweet cookie in the other hand.

I soon came to the last bite of the cookie where I met the relatively harder crust. I bit into it and relished its crisp nature as I was aware the experience was soon to be over.

I then finished off my latte and as I drank, I could feel the sweet cookie remnants left in my mouth melting away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truth')
    So, the till guy said I was entitled to a free cookie after ordering a meatball marinara.
    I rarely go to subway so it was a pleasant surprise. I delightfully accepted.

I bit into the cookie,and immediately, it submitted to the masculine, strong bite. The soft sweet dough, bent to mould it self into a defeated cookie which looked like it had low self esteem. In other words, it hunched over due to the soft tender doughy nature. I then began to chew, thinking to myself, so sweet, so tender. I was then met with yet another pleasant surprise. I began to taste the chocolate chip which was a different texture entirely to the soft sweet dough.

I sipped my latte, looking around at the people walking by as I held my soft sweet cookie in the other hand.

I soon came to the last bite of the cookie where I met the relatively harder crust. I bit into it and relished its crisp nature as I was aware the experience was soon to be over.

I then finished off my latte and as I drank, I could feel the sweet cookie remnants left in my mouth melting away.
    Thank you for that 50 shades-esque account of your consumption of that cookie

ReputationRep:
    Brownies. The recipe's not lying when it says "best ever".

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1...tever-brownies
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...These always used to be my go-to present for people's birthdays - they would request brownies instead of a birthday cake or present from me. I was the undefeated brownie queen.

ReputationRep:
    I love banana cupcakes. They are so delicious!

ReputationRep:
    Literally the BEST lemon drizzle cake recipe ever (use either 1 very large lemon or 2 normal sized ones). <3
    Name:  IMG_1475.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  92.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Cheesecakes. It's the best.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.