Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i'm 24 and tired of being a virgin. What should I get surgery on? (MALE ONLY) Watch

I'm a 24 year old virgin male. My parents are willing to pay for plastic surgey so I want to know what I should alter about my physiognomy.

Male only because girls will say ******** like * get more confident* and nonsense like that (as if that makes a difference)

ReputationRep:
    You don't need surgery, dude...

ReputationRep:
    Well you do need to get more confident

ReputationRep:
    get a unicorn horn on your forehead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 24 year old virgin male. My parents are willing to pay for plastic surgey so I want to know what I should alter about my physiognomy.

Male only because girls will say ******** like * get more confident* and nonsense like that (as if that makes a difference)
    You probably don't need surgery you just need to get ripped

ReputationRep:
    With average looks , confidence takes you a long way. Although it can only take you so far , you know how women are.

ReputationRep:
    get a more handsome face tattooed on your current one.

ReputationRep:
    PM me for your own good
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I think you should save the money and just buy a flashy car.

ReputationRep:
    Get a bigger penis you know girls like it big :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    How are we supposed to know without an image to base it from.
    I can only say.. face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truth')
    PM me for your own good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

are you insane??? confidence does make a difference fam and you're lacking it
    embrace you 'weaknesses' and after a while, they won't even be weaknesses any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    Seriously

ReputationRep:
    Spend the money on hookers instead.

There's a guaranteed return on your investment that you may not get with a new face.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously
    Are you offering him dirty stuff via pm?

ReputationRep:
    Dude if you don't want to be a virgin, just get a prostitute. It'll be a lot cheaper than plastic surgery.

If you're hoping that if girls like you you will become more confident, you're wrong. The confidence has to come first, then the girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti5AkLup1mI

ReputationRep:
    Are you offering him dirty stuff via pm?
    shh hehe x

ReputationRep:
    shh hehe x
    :nope:

ReputationRep:
    :nope:
    You better be joking because I am

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.