UCAS track ALL QUESTIONS HERE PLEASE Watch

This discussion is closed.
Remo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuperCoolAl)
Don't bother hitting refresh, you won't get anything new now they've suspended it.

yea. lol. i've stopped now
pianofingers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wtf? Why????
member64211
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Remo)
yea. lol. i've stopped now
Lol it looked like you were hitting refresh because it was suspended.

Anyway I'm off into College now! Get those resulties
xxnikkixx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
does any1 no wen theyl start updatin it agen? x x
Psychobot
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Why did some people get their offers accepted etc then.. and others not?
dd1989
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This is driving me insane, UPDATE ABERDEEN
bisha
Report 11 years ago
So, my back up uni updated the UCAS last night and it says unsuccessful, and yet my firm choice has not replied yet. I am, of course, having a minor breakdown and am extremely worried. I feel I should be looking at clearing lists, or am I jumping the gun?

And college doesn't release results til 11! Agh!
xxnikkixx
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im in the same position people it sucks!! Ucas need 2 get their ass in2 gear n update 4 all us poor ppl stil waiting!
mikeha
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuperCoolAl)
No it's not right, this is what I have too, and they've suspended Track updates so I have to wait to go in to find out how I did!
Track is obviously not updating everyone at the same time...... it depends on whether the university you applied to has told them you are accepted/rejected etc etc.

I know I met the offer I had (got my results e mailed to me an hour ago) but Track still shows "You have accepted an offer"... no mention of having met the conditional offer I got.

So I reckon the best thing is to get your results from your college - you will then know if you have met your firm/insurance. Waiting for Track to update could be a long wait!!
A.Jitto
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
when will they been updating it...i was offered 2A and a B but got one A and 2 B...and both my unis havent responded yet...how long is the wait?...it still says conditional though
Milli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You know what really pisses me off? It's the fact that I could be looking at clearing lists...deciding on my options....rather than having to wait here nervously for a reply. Stupid UCAS!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by bisha)
So, my back up uni updated the UCAS last night and it says unsuccessful, and yet my firm choice has not replied yet. I am, of course, having a minor breakdown and am extremely worried. I feel I should be looking at clearing lists, or am I jumping the gun?

And college doesn't release results til 11! Agh!
Does your firm uni have similar courses with lower requirements (like a foundation year or something less competitive?) if so they may want to offer you a place on an alternative course but they can't do that until you ring them (or until this afternoon when they can start ringing you)
fedora
Report 11 years ago
congratuwelldone to everyone who has their results already and is pleased. congratuwelldone also to everyone who is not pleased; you got through the UCAS AND education systems and that is definitely something to be proud of! I'm not allowed to get my from one college until midday and then I have a 45 minute tube ride to my other college, where I am not allowed to pick up my results until 1. so I thought it would be nice to be forewarned... but no I am just sitting here chain smoking viciously pretending I don't care that Track hasn't updated. oh well, the university didn't update track until 2nd April in the first instance. this is the most ridiculous system I have ever had the misfortune to be a part of!
05NicholsonS
Report 11 years ago
I have just checked my track and my place at my Firm choice has been accepted. Going in to collect results in 90 minutes, dont really care anymore !! Get IN !
Negotiator
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my insurance requirements are higher than my firm, but my insurance says unconditional next to it. So does this mean i can get into my firm?
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can SOMEONE...PLEASE....tell me whether I should phone up the UniversitY that haSN'T updated me on UCAS?
Remo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no don't ring now, ring after you;ve got ur results
tomkent
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my bristol firm hasnt been updated.
my insurance (edin) is unconditional !!?!?
Mystic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Congratulations! Your place at Anglia Ruskin University (A60) to study Forensic Science (F411) has been confirmed.

Yay! I'e got in, although I knew I had...

One question, If it's confirmed do WE have to do anything? I mean do we have to reply and confirm it ourself??
05NicholsonS
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Can SOMEONE...PLEASE....tell me whether I should phone up the UniversitY that haSN'T updated me on UCAS?
I would wait until you first get your results, once you have got your results, I would then contact the university if your application has not been updated.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (239)
27.28%
No (637)
72.72%

Watched Threads