Turn on thread page Beta

Just to let you know, I don't have any hope of anyone replying to this thread

Do you mean old skool O levels, like my parents did? :confused:

(Original post by fleur de lis)
    Do you mean old skool O levels, like my parents did? :confused:
    Er... probably.

It's not my fault this bloody country doesn't offer GCSEs :mad:

So I guess no one does, then?

ReputationRep:
    No, I think she means Edexcel International O levels. Like the Cambridge International O level. Some countries still offer a qualification called O level, I'm not sure whether it resembles the old British O level.

If you want general O level advice, try asking about the Cambridge O level as that seems to be on offer in a lot of countries, and so I assume there'd be more discussion about it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm in Sri Lanka and I've done GCE O Levels...
    I believe results are out already...I need to find mine out 2moro coz im currently in the UK

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel GCE O'levels too. But that was two years ago. My school still does them. Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    Probably coming too late again, but you can find out your results online from edexcel results plus. Just put in your e-mail addy and the passcode they sent you...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the Edexcel GCE O Level past exam papers and their mark schemes?

You can't find them anywhere on the net.

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ysan)
    Does anyone have the Edexcel GCE O Level past exam papers and their mark schemes?

You can't find them anywhere on the net.

Many thanks.

I do. I have eng. lang, math b, biology, h.biology, chemistry, economics and accounting.

But you can find the mark schemes (and past papers for some subjects) of the last 5 years right here: http://www.edexcel-international.org/quals/olevel/7361/

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    The ResultsPlus Direct service doesn't work for my GCE O Level results for some reason...

ReputationRep:
    I know. That thing sucked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bgal)
    I do. I have eng. lang, math b, biology, h.biology, chemistry, economics and accounting.

But you can find the mark schemes (and past papers for some subjects) of the last 5 years right here: http://www.edexcel-international.org/quals/olevel/7361/

Hope this helps!

Hi Bgal

Do you have the papers in electronic form (as pdf files or word documents)?

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ysan)
    Hi Bgal

Do you have the papers in electronic form (as pdf files or word documents)?

Cheers.

Umm... I might have a few... not all... which subjects??

ReputationRep:
    ya i have done but Olevels n A levels n passed it wit flying colours. i'l be more than pleased to help u all

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i did..... and true enough it sucked liked the bottom of hell. What's worse that results thing doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fr0z3nfl4m3s)
    Yeah, I'm in Sri Lanka and I've done GCE O Levels...
    I believe results are out already...I need to find mine out 2moro coz im currently in the UK

Aww cool... i'm in sri lanka too.....which school? i'm at stafford
    btw results don't work online... u gotta get it from school.....

ReputationRep:
    Dear all

anybody has got Edexcel GCE O Level accounting for June 2006, june 2007 and june 2008? for june 2007 and june 2008 i need the source booklet.
    can someone please help?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.