The Student Room Group

Do you have any relationship regrets?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anonymous
I'm no gold digger lol

Only because you found out too late.
Original post by LogicalFallacy
Perhaps, and I hate to say it, you're doing something plague-like?

:colonhash:
So being friendly, complimative are plague like things?
I did nothing but be nice and friendly, complimented them a lot, had fun with them and had a good laugh... What more is there to do!
And they all went for guys who abused them afterwards!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Why you no save my response tsr!
Dr Angry, I replied to this but my response didn't send and I only just realized! Sorry.

Hmm no ones ever kissed me when they felt sorry for me.
But I dont blame him for becoming attached tbh. Kissing is an intimate thing as you know.
But you weren't with him were you?
He shouldn't have been upset tbh as he should've seen the signs that you weren't interested in him.
Don't feel bad for it.

:facepalm2: @TSR

Really? Do you think kissing is that important?
No, it never went further than kissing tbh
I know but I kinda feel bad for leading him on a bit lmao
:rofl:

I do, personally like id never kiss anyone except my future gf. And ive never done it either so i want the first one to be a special one with the right girl!
Fair enough.
Aww well you cant take all the blame!
Nope
Original post by Anonymous
These can be with a crush/ a boyfriend/ girlfriend/ anything really.
I'll start of first, there was this guy who liked me but I wrote him off so quickly based on what I THOUGHT he was like and didn't give him a chance, instead judging him. I the. found out his family are super rich, he owns a boat, his family own a villa in Cassis and he's actually a lovely human being. But too late for me now.

Anyone else have any regrets. We can all weep together lol

What did you think he was like?
Reply 86
i regret going out with my best friend, me and him ended up having a bitter breakup and ruined our years of friendship.
I didn't tell this guy I liked him when he said he liked me ... now he's dating this other girl but wants to stay friends with me but I'm heartbroken :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending