i feel like im going crazy

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

my family are shouting half the time and the are always falling out
    my sister has messed up my desk where i like to work and we have arguments all the time when she says i have attitude when shes the one who is being unreasonable and angry
    i would like to get a job but i dont know how
    i would also like to do some volenterrring but i dont know how
    i have 3 alevels and i am getting a fourth one added on to my timetable
    i have soooo much work that was given to me in a space of a week also i dont know how to revise for everything and half the time i feel unmotivated
    i dont know how to keep a social life stable with my friends and go out with them eg there was a party yesterday which i really wanted to go to but i couldnt
    my phone is always ringing and i dont know how to keep away
    my best friend in sixth form is making me feel left out and lonely so now i hang out with my other friends but i dont know what to say to her
    my other best friend is in a college far away and i dont know how to meet up with her
    i am in love with this boy for about 1 year but i dont know how to tell him and he keeps asking me to set him up with my friend
    my parents and i have very different views and we never ever get a chance to understand that we have different view points
    sometimes i feel lonely even though i know i aint

i just dont know how to handle anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my family are shouting half the time and the are always falling out
    my sister has messed up my desk where i like to work and we have arguments all the time when she says i have attitude when shes the one who is being unreasonable and angry
    i would like to get a job but i dont know how
    i would also like to do some volenterrring but i dont know how
    i have 3 alevels and i am getting a fourth one added on to my timetable
    i have soooo much work that was given to me in a space of a week also i dont know how to revise for everything and half the time i feel unmotivated
    i dont know how to keep a social life stable with my friends and go out with them eg there was a party yesterday which i really wanted to go to but i couldnt
    my phone is always ringing and i dont know how to keep away
    my best friend in sixth form is making me feel left out and lonely so now i hang out with my other friends but i dont know what to say to her
    my other best friend is in a college far away and i dont know how to meet up with her
    i am in love with this boy for about 1 year but i dont know how to tell him and he keeps asking me to set him up with my friend
    my parents and i have very different views and we never ever get a chance to understand that we have different view points
    sometimes i feel lonely even though i know i aint

i just dont know how to handle anything
    First of all realise that everything is going to be okay. Second of all even though you have a mountain of work to do take some time for you because trying to revise now when you are feeling like this won't get you anywhere. Set some time during the week for example Friday after school or on a Sunday afternoon where you will hang out with your friends and chill. I have a friend who doesn't go to my school and we always see eachother during the school holidays and for us this is enough to maintain our relationship. As with your sister I suggest you talk to her and tell her that you really need the desk to work at and I think she will understand and if she doesn't then work at your kitchen table with your headphones on. I live in quite a noisy house too and I just listen to relaxing instrumental music whenever I want to revise. I never work into the night because this just stresses me out and I don't take anything in. Plus if your friend is excluding you maybe its time to move which I understand is difficult but you have to do what is best for you. Happiness comes first and if you ever want to talk via dm we can. Hope I helped even just a little

(Original post by Wordnerd2)
    First of all realise that everything is going to be okay. Second of all even though you have a mountain of work to do take some time for you because trying to revise now when you are feeling like this won't get you anywhere. Set some time during the week for example Friday after school or on a Sunday afternoon where you will hang out with your friends and chill. I have a friend who doesn't go to my school and we always see eachother during the school holidays and for us this is enough to maintain our relationship. As with your sister I suggest you talk to her and tell her that you really need the desk to work at and I think she will understand and if she doesn't then work at your kitchen table with your headphones on. I live in quite a noisy house too and I just listen to relaxing instrumental music whenever I want to revise. I never work into the night because this just stresses me out and I don't take anything in. Plus if your friend is excluding you maybe its time to move which I understand is difficult but you have to do what is best for you. Happiness comes first and if you ever want to talk via dm we can. Hope I helped even just a little
    thank you soo much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thank you soo much
    It really is okay, anytime

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.