:rolleyes: just asking

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t33666.html

ReputationRep:
    5ft8/5ft9

ReputationRep:
    6ft 4

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 5'8" too, maybe 5'9"! What are the odds?

ReputationRep:
    5 feet 6 inches

ReputationRep:
    6ft something, i havent measured myself but i know roughly, im only 17 aswell so hopefully i am still growing.

ReputationRep:
    6.1ft.

Under labour rules (as we are controled by these monsters) I must make this thread value for money. For this reason I am now going to spend 25 minutes describing how I am 6.1ft.

My mummy and daddy are quite tall, this means that I am as well. My sister is the same hight as me though which makes me a midget in comparison.

I sencerly hope that John Prescot and is boys give my reply the seal of aproval although I may be exported to Iraq where I shall take part in pointless exercises to waste as much money for the treasurey as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    6.1ft.

Under labour rules (as we are controled by these monsters) I must make this thread value for money. For this reason I am now going to spend 25 minutes describing how I am 6.1ft.

My mummy and daddy are quite tall, this means that I am as well. My sister is the same hight as me though which makes me a midget in comparison.

I sencerly hope that John Prescot and is boys give my reply the seal of aproval although I may be exported to Iraq where I shall take part in pointless exercises to waste as much money for the treasurey as possible.
    Kah!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t33666.html

oops

ReputationRep:
    5 feet, 11 inches.

Is this short?

ReputationRep:
    u should have done a poll for each sex.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - your poll rules, unless your 6FT 4 THAT IS! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    6'2", but beacause of bloody IP address polls, it wont accept it. :mad:

Well i'm 5ft11 now but i'm still young and growing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanW)
    Yeah - your poll rules, unless your 6FT 4 THAT IS! :rolleyes:
    then click the last one, i forgot to add the plus sign at the end :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    5.5/5.6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    then click the last one, i forgot to add the plus sign at the end :rolleyes:

I refuse - that would be lying.

ReputationRep:
    It should be a normal friggin distribution.. come on stats boffs work out the S.D and mean...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    It should be a normal friggin distribution.. come on stats boffs work out the S.D and mean...
    Great minds think alike, i was just think it looked like a normal distribution, as it should

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.