:rolleyes: just asking

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t33666.html

ReputationRep:
    5ft8/5ft9

ReputationRep:
    6ft 4

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 5'8" too, maybe 5'9"! What are the odds?

ReputationRep:
    5 feet 6 inches

ReputationRep:
    6ft something, i havent measured myself but i know roughly, im only 17 aswell so hopefully i am still growing.

ReputationRep:
    6.1ft.

Under labour rules (as we are controled by these monsters) I must make this thread value for money. For this reason I am now going to spend 25 minutes describing how I am 6.1ft.

My mummy and daddy are quite tall, this means that I am as well. My sister is the same hight as me though which makes me a midget in comparison.

I sencerly hope that John Prescot and is boys give my reply the seal of aproval although I may be exported to Iraq where I shall take part in pointless exercises to waste as much money for the treasurey as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    6.1ft.

Under labour rules (as we are controled by these monsters) I must make this thread value for money. For this reason I am now going to spend 25 minutes describing how I am 6.1ft.

My mummy and daddy are quite tall, this means that I am as well. My sister is the same hight as me though which makes me a midget in comparison.

I sencerly hope that John Prescot and is boys give my reply the seal of aproval although I may be exported to Iraq where I shall take part in pointless exercises to waste as much money for the treasurey as possible.
    Kah!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t33666.html

oops

ReputationRep:
    5 feet, 11 inches.

Is this short?

ReputationRep:
    u should have done a poll for each sex.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - your poll rules, unless your 6FT 4 THAT IS! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    6'2", but beacause of bloody IP address polls, it wont accept it. :mad:

Well i'm 5ft11 now but i'm still young and growing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanW)
    Yeah - your poll rules, unless your 6FT 4 THAT IS! :rolleyes:
    then click the last one, i forgot to add the plus sign at the end :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    5.5/5.6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    then click the last one, i forgot to add the plus sign at the end :rolleyes:

I refuse - that would be lying.

ReputationRep:
    It should be a normal friggin distribution.. come on stats boffs work out the S.D and mean...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    It should be a normal friggin distribution.. come on stats boffs work out the S.D and mean...
    Great minds think alike, i was just think it looked like a normal distribution, as it should

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.