The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No it hasn't been like that. We have never really been on an official date. Just frolicked around casually. He has asked me out 4 times now and I would always use some bland excuse like exams, illness, family trouble etc to drive him off. By "A special date" I meant that it would be much more formal.

Thanks for your opinion guys, I really appreciate it :smile:. he will be here in an hour or so and then we are going for our first official date. I have decided not to let him know about my insecurity beforehand. I will let him find it out when time comes. I know it sounds weird, that you don't plan on sex and that wasn't what I meant. I will let you all know if I can ever get over this insecurity :s-smilie:. :hugs:
Hope your 'date' goes well, OP. I know its been said, but most women have one breast larger than the other. I've got about a cup size difference in mine. I think its usually the right one bigger if you're right handed (I think :confused:) and vice versa if left. You build up different muscles or something.

To make matters worse I've got a scar running from my collar bone to just above my navel from a heart operation :smile: But I like it. Makes me different.

Latest