Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    If I failed my previous course because of depression and suicidal thoughts that I experienced to due bullying at university and problems at home, could I apply for more funding? And If the course starts in Feb 2017 when do I apply and when do I provide the evidence, because since I am no longer a student at that university, will they provide me a letter? Should I ask them for one now and keep it until Feb? And if I kept this hidden from everyone but sought help this summer from doctors, will my appeal still be valid because the evidence will be after my course?
    sorry if this is unclear
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    You'd have to apply now for courses starting in February.

    You'd have to ask the uni whether they'd supply you any evidence.
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.