Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    First you have to decide what type of masters and where you would like to study.

    Top unis will ask for a 1st or high 2.1 but it varies. You will have to apply to the university directly in most cases. I know a very select few courses for postgrad still use ucas but it is rare.

    I would recommend going on to findamasters and looking through the courses which appeal to you.
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.