Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is economics at Plymouth any good?

Also how is the university, night life, accommodation etc?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there kas9,

One of the student reps from our team (Matt) got in touch with a en economics student for you to find out and they had this to say:

I am a final year economics student and I have loved my time here!

The course itself is diverse and you can choose from a range of elective modules,there is also an option to complete a placement year which is pretty beneficial. The lecturers are always accessible and can even be funny at times!

University life is great, its a campus uni so you'll never be too far from anything. All first years are guaranteed uni accommodation too.

(Which you can have a look at by looking here)

I answered a few questions about Plym Uni a couple weeks ago too, and some of this info might be useful for you just click here to have a look.

I hope this helps, and feel free to give us a shout if you want more info!

Georgia & Adam

(Student Reps)

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering what graduate prospects would be like because it's not that high up in the league tables

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.