Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I was one mark of a A* in English lit and I'm not sure if I should get it remarked? I didn't think I did that well in the exam, so could it possibly be remarked down to a B? I might have gotten a generous examiner so I might not even deserve a A, but then again I was 1 mark of a A*. I'm not taking English lit as a A level, so I'm not sure if it's worth risking to get a remark. Also has anyone ever got remarked down to a B from being one of a A*? Any advice is appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    seriously no one cares about gcse's, they are completely worthless
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    If getting an A* will help you then yeah.. if you already hav like 3A* getting another won't really help
    unless (Top unis, medicine)
    'But yh do it if you want, gcses arent very important depending on wat u wanna do.
    are your other results good? average?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.