Luke Mitchell rightly locked up?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
ukmanwrighty
Badges: 1
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Do you remember him? The teenager convicted two years ago of killing his girlfriend. I strongly believe he is innocent. No DNA evidence and just Angina Bryson an unrealible witness. The media basically destroyed him and made up stories to prevent him justice basically. As an appeal is underway Luke should know future come Janauary.

Please tell me if you think he is innocent or not.
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
Please tell me if you think he is innocent or not.
Dunno anything about the case.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I don't remember this. :hmmmm:

*goes to google*
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I remember this, she was stabbed I believe, the case was similar to the Black Dahlia I think

So which stories have the media make up then OP? Care to elaborate? And how come you know this for sure?

If anyone wants any info then theres some articles here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4096295.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Mitchell

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4194463.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4188339.stm
Paeony
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Why would a parent name a child Angina?
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Paeony)
Why would a parent name a child Angina?
Its Andrina Bryson, I think the OP has got the name mixed up!

And sorry OP but why the interest in this case? Ive read some of your other posts and you come across as being, well, a little weird?

(Original post by ukmanwrighty)
You just can't win can you

Stalking is not even that bad and when a man stalks a women its dead right because men have more power. I am only 17 and have be warned off the police for stalking and I was like yeh mate like I will listen to you in the future!

and anyone who ever contacts the police in anyway shape or form for help are basically scum. The police are the biggest bunch of scum around
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thisbemadness)
And sorry OP but why the interest in this case? Ive read some of your other posts and you come across as being, well, a little weird?
He's either a straightjacket case or a troll; either way, it's not all that funny.
thisisrubbish
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
The evidence is rubbish and apparently there's some other guy that was ready to confess but they'd already arrested Mitchell. That could be rubbish though, I don't know, it's a difficult one. I did my work experience with his solicitor so I wish I could give some exciting info but unfortunately there wasn't much happening in his case when I did it.
Cyril Sneer's Nose
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
You're the guy who said he carrys knives & stalks girls right? Oh & hurts people he's jealous of? Hmm I wonder why you have an interest in this case? :rolleyes:
L i b
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cyril Sneer's Nose)
You're the guy who said he carrys knives & stalks girls right? Oh & hurts people he's jealous of? Hmm I wonder why you have an interest in this case? :rolleyes:
Yes, there was already an exchange with him and another person on this thread regarding that... got deleted.
Dark and Lovely
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Why the hell does it matter if we think he's innocent or not.....it won't change anything unless they find new evidence to prove him innocent.
Bubblebee
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Why did my post get deleted when others have said the same thing in a less roundabout way?
L i b
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
Why did my post get deleted when others have said the same thing in a less roundabout way?
Because the OP said something nasty back at you.
Bubblebee
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Libertin du Nord)
Because the OP said something nasty back at you.
oooh did he now?
CoolBreeze89
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Just thought I would add to this 11 years later - there has been new developments.Someone has confessed to the murder, and it was the same person who was seen following closely behind her before she disappeared onto Roan’s **** Path.The source of this can be found in a podcast on YouTube with James English involving Luke’s mother Corrine. I always knew he was innocent. There wasn’t even as much as a dog hair on her body from Mitchell. Someone has been roaming our streets for the best part of 16 years, whilst Luke has been banged up.I reckon she was followed by so-called confession man, intercepted by Ferris and Dickie along the path who were also ‘in on it’, and either coaxed or coerced through the V-break in the wall. In my opinion, at least two or three, if not more, people were involved. I also don’t buy condom mans story either, therefore would also consider him as a key suspect.Nonetheless, the case has moved on a lot since its early days. The majority of the anomalies can actually be found in Dr Sandra Leans book Innocents Betrayed. A lot of people don’t buy her, but I do. Why would anyone spend the best part of 15 years investigating and analysing a case like this, to then pursue a PhD in criminology if she didn’t have any belief that he was innocent. A lot of people who knew Luke when he was in Polmont Young Offenders Institution said from the very beginning that he was innocent.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
34.64%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (29)
16.2%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.06%

Watched Threads