Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Leicester or Kent Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've come to the realisation that I can no longer pick 3 or 4 A*AA-AAA maths courses as a result of my predicted grades . Hence why I'm trying to be realistic with the places I could get offers from by following TSR's 5 uni choices structure.

Don't know which of Leicester and Kent to pick as my 4/5 choice. Both of their maths courses are good. Leicester gives out AAB typical offers whereas Kent gives out ABB. Leicester can give me the opportunity to study in the USA for a year whereas Kent offers a potential placement in industry.Which of the twowill give me better graduate prospects?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Current choices are the following:
    1. Manchester A*AA-AAA
    2. Nottingham A*AA-AAA
    3. Surrey AAA-AAB
    4. ---
    5. --- (Leicester or Kent)

Predicted Grades : A*(A*/A)C respectively for Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.