Ordering stuff from Next Watch

Elvencia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Why do they make it so much more complicated than anywhwere else? I tick the box saying I don't want a catalogue, then they say 'Congratulations! We're sending you a catalogue and charging you £3.95 for it!'.

Gave up with the ordering in the end. Do they usually have most of the catalogue stuff in the stores anyway? Only one top and a pair of shoes I want, and I haven't seen them in there yet..
Rainygal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i rnquired about this recently, apparently they have some stuff which exclusive to the store, some which is exclusive to the catalogue and some stiff which is in both!

if you go into the store you can order stuff from the catalogue without having to pay £3.95 and get it delivered to the shop - hope that helps
bunthulhu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You can just ring them and tell them you don't want a catalogue with your order and they take it off.
Elvencia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Thank you! Ordering stuff in the store sounds easiest, I guess. Grr, the whole site just confuses me.. my brain can only handle simple things :rolleyes:
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Next ordering is ghey. You have to remember your customer number or some ****e. WHereas every other place on the net has a username/email address login. It took me 3 months for them to finally send my number through, by which time, I was over them.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I only order from the online site in-store. No shipping fees, no ghey catalogue.

That said there's a free delivery coe for next floating sround - check out hotukdeals.com
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads