what is going to happen after death ?

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    No idea ! i mean , it's hard to answer , isn't it ?
    maybe We come from nothing, we are going back to nothing !
    what do you think ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what is your definition of nothing ?
    please , answer this question too !

ReputationRep:
    Firstly it's important to remember that the topic of death is subjective and that none of the information can be factually licensed. I would take it all with a grain of sand.

Now for me personally, I feel like I have been lead to believe that death happens to all of us however I feel like the other Geese are actually robots and I am destined to live forever.

For me, there isn't a death and I am immortal however this is pure speculation and should be taken with a pinch of dust.

Goose

ReputationRep:
    Well, how can one qualify nothing? Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. It's just nothing.

ReputationRep:
    We don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    We don't know.
    the best answer !
    what do we know at all ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we just know that we know nothing !

ReputationRep:
    Inconveniently for us, all the dead people are well... Dead, so can't tell us a great deal

ReputationRep:
    The universe has a way of using everything without waste, so think of it as just being recycled.

ReputationRep:
    Atoms mate - it's all atoms - for a few billion years at least.

ReputationRep:
    There's only one way to find out...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know but some people flame that they have had a past life so mabey that I would like another play through so to speak*

ReputationRep:
    Your body is going to decompose and your loved ones will cry.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to believe that it's somehow not the end. There's no empirical reason to believe that of course.

(Original post by UniGoose)
    Firstly it's important to remember that the topic of death is subjective and that none of the information can be factually licensed. I would take it all with a grain of sand.

Now for me personally, I feel like I have been lead to believe that death happens to all of us however I feel like the other Geese are actually robots and I am destined to live forever.

For me, there isn't a death and I am immortal however this is pure speculation and should be taken with a pinch of dust.

Goose
    I can't help but read what you write in a funny voice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniGoose)

Goose
    Lolled at all the bolded and underlining. Lolled especially at "factually licensed".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    There's only one way to find out...
    Thank you very much for volunteering. Let us know what happens to ya!

ReputationRep:
    We will get back to the energy core that has formed our soul. If it rejects us because our soul wasn't pure, we will come back to Earth as another person (reincarnate) until we purify ourselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    I'd like to believe that it's somehow not the end. There's no empirical reason to believe that of course.

I can't help but read what you write in a funny voice...
    It's important to note that voice is subjective and should be taken with a hint of parsley.

Most humans and Geese emit sound waves which of course can be perceived in different ways by others.

I would suggest creating a table which would detail the different frequencies of sound. Members of the public could then inform you which sound frequency they enjoy, and do not enjoy. You will then need to present your findings in a pie chart and present to others.

I for one would love to know your findings and I'm sure others would too.

Goose

ReputationRep:
    dunno, no dead people has ever come back to tell me

ReputationRep:
    I hope i'm reunited with my family :/

ReputationRep:
    My corpse will rise and pillage the lands from London to Shropshire to York leaving nothing but sadness and dismay

ReputationRep:
    Nothing for trillions and trillions of years until the last protons decay ( if they do) and the universe ends.Better make these 80 or so years count.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.