Bootcut Vs Straight Leg Watch

Quadro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Out of the two, which look better with shoes and a nice shirt?

Im hunting around at the moment for straight leg jeans but cant seem to find a nice dark colour. However i've seen some nice dark coloured washes in the bootcut style?

Places i've tried so far are Gap & River Island. I'm not a fan of topman or burton jeans.

Also... does anyone know when the new "standard fit" jean from Gap will be hitting the stores in the UK? Its a upgraded style of the 'straight fit' jean and on the website the style looks schweet!

Cheers guys!
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
MK One have quite a few jeans usually. I find them really comfy. They can come up a bit big though. I tried on some dark straight leg jeans the other day but they did seem more like skinny jeans.
brimstone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wish I understood the difference
interlude88
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bootcut jeans have a slight flare at the bottom whereas straight leg don't. I think straight leg jeans look better on men but if you can only find botcut you don't have much of an option?
Scipio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you're tall go for bootcut, if you're short go for straight leg. If you're in the middle...I say bootcut, always looks better .

Tip: Don't buy stuff from Gap or Next, it's overpriced and average quality. H&M is where it's at.
Dittoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You cant really tell the difference between bootcut and straight leg...but the flare covers the trainer a bit more.

I always go for bootcut personally.
Olyy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I bought bootcut by accident once (didnt check the label =P ) and always get them now
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
bootcut.
Lou_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bootcut are a lot better. I always think they're more flattering especially on guys.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bootcut flatter men who have above average sized feet. They tend to cover a wider area of the shoe, which stops you looking like you have clown feet. It can also hide small feet, if a male should feel uncomfortable with the size of their feet.
Quadro
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Ah right okay. I may get some bootcut then. I am tall 6' 2" and i have size 11 feet so yeah.. it makes sense that i get some jeans that partially cover my shoes as i don't want to look like a clown!

Im basically after some nice jeans for going out in and to wear nice shoes with!

Cheers guys.
happy cola
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Straight every time unless you have beef legs.
fuglyduckling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I much prefer straight personally - if it's bootcut it's gotta be really subtle
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1019)
79.18%
Leave (268)
20.82%

Watched Threads