Turn on thread page Beta

Working out during the holidays..... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The eating before exercise debate can be solved by only eating a piece of fruit or something as breakfast, this will maintain the effect you get from not eating before exercise and will also stop the strong hunger pangs after and maybe during exercise. Oh and, you guys have to check out www.teenbodybuilding.com sometime.

ReputationRep:
    narb, every site ive been to they argue it is good to do a bit of exercise such as a short run to lose fat before breakfast. I don't know what you are playing at...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    narb, every site ive been to they argue it is good to do a bit of exercise such as a short run to lose fat before breakfast. I don't know what you are playing at...
    dont gethim started

ReputationRep:
    I think he's gay too coz he thinks J-Los a munter when she clearly is not.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's gay too coz he thinks J-Los a munter when she clearly is not.
    i dont think shes hot either ,i think shes annoying but im not sure wat a munter is though ...

ReputationRep:
    she is hot trust me, u gotta see her in real-life

ReputationRep:
    i never really liked n e one with the "bling bling " attitude , puff daddy leads the way on my celebrity hte list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    i never really liked n e one with the "bling bling " attitude , puff daddy leads the way on my celebrity hte list
    Or whatever hes calling himself these days ... p diddy isnt it ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    that's fair enough, but her looks aint linked to her attitude or personality.

ReputationRep:
    It is good for losing fat, I didnt say it wasnt, its also good if you wanna abit of hard earned muscle.

ReputationRep:
    that's fair enough, but her looks aint linked to her attitude or personality.
    She, is, a, minger.

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen her in real life, I dont particularly care what you say, she is incredibly average when it comes to looks and has one fat ass.

ReputationRep:
    I got this thing which you knee arch youyr back then roll until your almost touching the floor then roll up again, i think it helps ur belly but I'm not too sure!

ReputationRep:
    Protein based diet, if u have weights u can step up the weight or amount of time u spend using them, if you walk it burns the same calories as it would running (1 mile) but ur heart muscles wont increase by simply walking. Note that for every pound of muscle you have you burn off an additional 50 - 60 calories per day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    I got this thing which you knee arch youyr back then roll until your almost touching the floor then roll up again, i think it helps ur belly but I'm not too sure!
    Is your belly poorly ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    really? when you are trying to become fit or loose weight do you loose it in only one place?
    No, where you store fat, and therefore where you lose it from, is totally genetic, and out of your control. Whether you do exercise that involes just legs(cycling) or whole body will make no difference to where you lose fat from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McGeadie)
    if you walk it burns the same calories as it would running (1 mile)
    hmm are you sure about this?? I would think running burns more calories than a simple walk

(Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    It is good for losing fat, I didnt say it wasnt, its also good if you wanna abit of hard earned muscle.
    I thought u said it loses hard earned muscle?

Btw, J-Lo has done something with her ass (ass-job?) thats why it looks big

i have been going back to the gym these last few weeks after not going for ages because of exams..i am trying to loose about a stone-i lost one stone over a few months before exams..

my dad acts like a personal trainer as he did some kind of diploma in something to do with sports and things..anyway i do 15 minutes on the bike-with the resistance changing at intervals..then a mile on the rower, and then it is on to the cross trainers..

ReputationRep:
    hmm are you sure about this?? I would think running burns more calories than a simple walk

Btw, J-Lo has done something with her ass (ass-job?) thats why it looks big
    Yes, it burns exactly the same calories, however the end result is better if u run because it makes the heart muscles grow and more muscle means more calories burnt per day.

ReputationRep:
    hmm are you sure about this?? I would think running burns more calories than a simple walk - it does, but not alot. the only difference between running and walking is that theres a slightly different movement..if you walk a hundred metres, or run a hundred metres, youll burn the same amount of calories, because whilst the rate at which you burn them is less for walking, you do it for longer..

It does, theres meant to be a 'lose' in that sentence sorry

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.