tutor resourses

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Please help to find good tutor listing where I can find very special ONLINE tutor for advanced school math - geometry ,Lewis Carroll style problems et cetera

It is for my nephew

I think best tutor will be Lewis Carroll itself , but as I heard he is not alive .

Maybe kind of crazy professor can suit us But nowdays all crazy professors are not crazy - all have MBA!

ReputationRep:
    Seems to be no crazy professors even with MBA !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by granula3)
    Seems to be no crazy professors even with MBA !
    What on earth are you going on about?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused

Just go online and search tutors in my area or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    What on earth are you going on about?
    plz zacin i have board exam tomorrow plz help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    plz zacin i have board exam tomorrow plz help help help!!!!!!!!!!!
    "single tutors in your area - please click!!"

ReputationRep:
    "single tutors in your area - please click!!"
    I always fall for the "Single Dorset Mom (emphasis on the o) finds One ZaNy trick to Make YOU'RE smooth differentiable klein Manifold into a Infinite dense Algebraic Structure- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT how!??!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    I always fall for the "Single Dorset Mom (emphasis on the o) finds One ZaNy trick to Make YOU'RE smooth differentiable klein Manifold into a Infinite dense Algebraic Structure- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT how!??!"
    Ok! Very good!
    You are crazy enough !
    But I am not sure that you are enough professor!

ReputationRep:
    wtf is this thread

ReputationRep:
    Ok! Very good!
    You are crazy enough !
    But I am not sure that you are enough professor!
    He is enough professor does group theory in a pub all day err day hire him!!!

ReputationRep:
    He is enough professor does group theory in a pub all day err day hire him!!!
    XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    wtf is this thread
    Let me introduce myself sweet sir. I am friends with rich prince of mauritius and i have lost access to my money but will get it back if u give me only $21. plese send bank details and u will be rewarded with zany trick to make ur intervals compact and finally ur faddah will be proud

ReputationRep:
    I always fall for the "Single Dorset Mom (emphasis on the o) finds One ZAIN-Y trick to Make YOU'RE smooth differentiable klein Manifold into a Infinite dense Algebraic Structure- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT how!??!"
    fixed

<3

ReputationRep:
    Let me introduce myself sweet sir. I am friends with rich prince of mauritius and i have lost access to my money but will get it back if u give me only $21. plese send bank details and u will be rewarded with zany trick to make ur intervals compact and finally ur faddah will be proud
    OK You are enough professor !
    But please remind me what I am looking for?

ReputationRep:
    Please help to find good tutor listing where I can find very special ONLINE tutor for advanced school math - geometry ,Lewis Carroll style problems et cetera

It is for my nephew

I think best tutor will be Lewis Carroll itself , but as I heard he is not alive .

Maybe kind of crazy professor can suit us But nowdays all crazy professors are not crazy - all have MBA!
    I use tutorfair.com which is quite good. Just type in a request and tutors will contact you

ReputationRep:
    Honestly speaking I got soooo lost in this thread -.- I think you need your beauty sleep or something that's why you sound confused

ReputationRep:

It is for my nephew

Are you sure you haven't had a stroke? Brain haemorrhage? Alcohol poisoning? Meningoencephalitis? Temporal lobe encephalocele?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HapaxOromenon3)
    Are you sure you haven't had a stroke? Brain haemorrhage? Alcohol poisoning? Meningoencephalitis? Temporal lobe encephalocele?

And you ?

Are you sure ?

And how it can help me to find a tutor ?

ReputationRep:
    And you ?

Are you sure ?

And how it can help me to find a tutor ?
    Mate everything you've written barely makes any sense so you need to go and seek some kind of medical and/or psychological help as son as possible. Either that or stop wasting our time with troll posts.

ReputationRep:
    to
    HapaxOromenon3

But how I can find a tutor ?
    As a thread starter I ask at the first posting -how I can find good tutor listing and /or good tutor

And also dear , if you cannot understand sense , it does not mean that there is no sense at all!!

It means that you can not understand this particular sense because of (little) stupidity , trauma at early childhood , bloody sweet rains from white spider elephant size eyes, fried potataoes poisoned by bloody beach boys blue and lot of other serious reasons !

You can not understand me ? This is what I have told you about!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read here first

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.