Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hello,I would like to apply for a study loan (EU nation). I have been struggling with the EU16N form. My parents are Czech nationals as me and they have never worked outside the country. Do you require some proof of their identity? They are divorced. Do you require a household income from EU students? Thank you for your reply.Blahoslav
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.