The Student Room Group

The Official AQA A-Level Business Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GeorgeB16
I know how you feel. Knowing everything is only half the effort; the rest you must know how the examiner behaves which is anybody's guess :frown:

And also not panic and perform in exams which is hard for some people
Reply 21
Original post by CallumJSC
And also not panic and perform in exams which is hard for some people

Isn't it just! I honestly cannot wait for A levels to be over I have heard so many people say their degrees were easier XD
Isn't it just! I honestly cannot wait for A levels to be over I have heard so many people say their degrees were easier XD

Yeah I hope so mate :biggrin: Hopefully older life becomes more relaxed! I really hope it all pays off
Reply 23
Yeah I hope so mate :biggrin: Hopefully older life becomes more relaxed! I really hope it all pays off

It will we just need to power through this! :biggrin:
It will we just need to power through this! :biggrin:

With Donald Trump elected lets hope we can! XD
Reply 25
With Donald Trump elected lets hope we can! XD

Oh don't it's such a joke! XD I can't believe he got into power XD
Oh don't it's such a joke! XD I can't believe he got into power XD

I liked Bernie's personality but hes policies didn't seem to convincing. Personally I'd rather have 4 more years of Obama and a democrat congress. (I know literally nothing about American politics and the election but based on what I've heard this is what I think XD)
Reply 27
I liked Bernie's personality but hes policies didn't seem to convincing. Personally I'd rather have 4 more years of Obama and a democrat congress. (I know literally nothing about American politics and the election but based on what I've heard this is what I think XD)

I really liked Obama too, but the problem was he was outnumbered by republicans in the congress (much like Labour for example are outnumbered by the Conservatives in the House of Commons), and so this made it difficult for him to pass any laws that represented democratic values such as gun control. I dread to think what Trump's policies on that are...
I really liked Obama too, but the problem was he was outnumbered by republicans in the congress (much like Labour for example are outnumbered by the Conservatives in the House of Commons), and so this made it difficult for him to pass any laws that represented democratic values such as gun control. I dread to think what Trump's policies on that are...

Yeah that's true: his policies are more guns that way more people can defend them self against guns.
Reply 29
Yeah that's true: his policies are more guns that way more people can defend them self against guns.

Indeed they are, which to an extent I agree with
Indeed they are, which to an extent I agree with

When you've got as many guns as America does in their country, this policy makes sense. Also just out of mention, if America goes to war, think how many citizens they already have armed! Although the gun thing is silly, it's very handy considering the USA considers themselves not only the most important country in the world but also the best military and with all these armed citizens its a large bonus. I love how off topic this threads got XD
Reply 31
Hey,
I was wondering how much of the A2 spec people have covered for business as of yet...
Reply 32
When you've got as many guns as America does in their country, this policy makes sense. Also just out of mention, if America goes to war, think how many citizens they already have armed! Although the gun thing is silly, it's very handy considering the USA considers themselves not only the most important country in the world but also the best military and with all these armed citizens its a large bonus. I love how off topic this threads got XD

I know they do! I'm not sure they are the best military though :/ I know I find it hilarious XD
Reply 33
Original post by sibrahb
Hey,
I was wondering how much of the A2 spec people have covered for business as of yet...

With one teacher we are about 1/3 of the way through analysing strategic position and with my other one we have nearly finished strategic methods
Hi,

I got an A last year at AS and aiming for the same this year. I'm finding it ok- just a lot of content to revise along with the business models
hi guys aiming for an A here! i some how messed up my business as mock got a B when i shouldve got an A as that was what i was working on all year. anyone else wanna start a whatsapp i think its a good way to communicate and we can help each other :smile: i can set one up if you want me to just drop me numbers! :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Camward1
Hi,

I got an A last year at AS and aiming for the same this year. I'm finding it ok- just a lot of content to revise along with the business models

You're right, it is a lot of work! Thankfully, the knowledge from last year should still be fresh in our heads so it's just a matter of brushing up over them. Just make sure you're doing work from the start is all I can suggest as it will save madness come Feb-Easter period :P
Reply 37
Original post by Chief_98
hi guys aiming for an A here! i some how messed up my business as mock got a B when i shouldve got an A as that was what i was working on all year. anyone else wanna start a whatsapp i think its a good way to communicate and we can help each other :smile: i can set one up if you want me to just drop me numbers! :smile:

We have a business WhatsApp set up already and we could do with a lot more people to be honest! Message me you're number and I'll add you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending